Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves

Start from the beginning

  Apparently, our room is on the second floor. We went inside our room. It was small but a nice one. There is a bathroom and two room with a bed inside each of them.

"Veldora, you use the room over there. I'll use the one here."

"Okay, but how about my big brother? Are you planning to leave him on the sofa?" Veldora said while pointing at Rimuru who was still standing at the doorway.

"Of course not. He'll be using this room with me. Isn't that right honey~?"

  And just like that, I made him look like a human tomato again. Oh I love it when he get flustered like that! He's so cute!

"Y-yeah of course. Uhh I need to use the bathroom. You guys get ready to sleep first."

  With that he rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Is there something wrong with him?" Veldora asked with confused look on his face.

"It's nothing" I said with a innocent smile on my face. "Nothing at all."

  After a while Rimuru seemed to have calmed down a bit. We changed into our pajamas I brought from imaginary space and went into our room. 

"Now, now what do you think you are doing?" I said to Rimuru who was placing some blanket on the floor.

"I'm just getting ready to-"

"Oh come on. Just bring that blanket here." I said while laying on the bed and patting it beside me.

  Rimuru's face got more red that I've never seen him this red before. He slowly walked over to the bed and lay beside me. I pulled over the blank on us and hugged his waist, burying my face on his chest.

"Ci- Ciel.."

"Shh. Just relax. I know you like it as much as I do."

  He sighed then hugged me back. I smiled and hugged him tighter. That was when Rimuru moved a strand of my hair aside and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night Ciel." He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good night Rimuru." I replied as I felt a blush creeping on my face and nice, warm feeling inside  me. 

...

---

...

  I woke up the next day still cuddling with Rimuru. He wasn't awake yet, so I stayed like that, enjoying the warm feeling he is giving me. After about ten minute's of bliss, Rimuru stirred and woke up.

"Good morning honey." I said with a warm smile on my face.

  Rimuru seemed flustered at first, then he just smiled and said. "Good morning dear."

  We stayed there for a while cuddling each other until Veldora woke up and messed the whole thing up. We changed our clothes and put our belongings in the imaginary space and left the inn.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" (Veldora)

"We don't need to worry about clothes and foods. We need a way to reach Frozen Continent over the sea and we need a blacksmith too sharpen our tools." (Ciel)

"Why do you need to sharpen it? Can't you just make one?" (Veldora)

"These tools are not like the ordinary ones. Each of them has week but useful magic embedded in them. Since Rimuru and I can't use every ability we have, we will need these tools in their best state." (Ciel)

"Okay, how much time do we have?" (Veldora)

"A whole day." (Ciel)

"Great. I'll go get some food first. Wanna join?" (Veldora)