𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ---♡ III

"your big sis isn't picking you
up, she had to stay late
at school, today."

»»---->♡<----««

haru stared at fushiguro, who as well stared back.

he remembered only getting a call from y/n asking if he could pick haru up from school, and that after she'd get home he could either stay or leave.
that option was up to him.

so here he was, staring at a wild haru, who in return, only widely smiled and spoke of his day.

"...and then the teacher told us we'd have to choose our schools for when we go into junior high! though I already know the junior high I'll be going to anyways."

fushiguro listened as haru spoke. in a way, the kid could go on for forever, and the stories ranged from anything that caught his attention, or if he remembered something that happened in school.

"you know, you're much like big sis. she only speaks whenever she has to. she just wants to ignore all speaking if she can. or if she could." haru giggled. then he went into a detailed story of how y/n became embarrassed when she needed something personal and was afraid to ask.

fushiguro didn't like that story, but if was entertaining compared to the other girls he knew.

the girls he knew were bold and brave. but she was easily awkward or embarrassed, or shy to ask certain things when she needed them.

she was a drastic change from what he was used to and what he saw whenever he was with the other girls.

"she also hates to say no... which has caused problems at school before." which made fushiguro listen a lot more intently now. "but it was resolved now! so she's okay!"

after walking in haru immediately went towards the fridge to get yogurt.

"would you like some, big bro?"

"no."

"are you sure?"

"yes."

haru looked at him suspiciously, then he started eating his yogurt. after what seemed like a while, haru ended up leaving to go play with a neighbor outside.

fushiguro was alone now. but it didn't really last long as y/n walked in and sat at the table as she started taking out her books and homework.