𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

GOD'S FAVOURITE

For someone with ties to the Mafia, it was no shock to learn that Mello had a temper. Sometimes he would turn to take it out on the lowlife thugs or sniveling customers he dealt with, other times Matt would be the one in charge of calling his aggravated tantrums, and in the most severe instances he would end up taking it on himself, bashing the wall, clawing at his head till his blonde hair attached itself to his fingers and the one excuse on why he hadn't done just that was for the phone currently glued to his ear.

It was muffled and even more deafened by the oncoming downpour, a result of Tokyo's rainy season no doubt but he could still make it out.

The deep groans of ecstasy emoting from his best friend, the heavenly whines and whimpers from the girl he oh so adored, and a part of him wanted to thank Matt for that, for bringing out the side of her that he knew he could never attempt to because of his selfish desires and needs, maybe those exact things are why he fount himself rutting against the bed pillow like one of his snarling mutts. He was vile all own for doing this, both ready to plead with his best friend to make her moan more and scratch his eyes out for making such a bold move without his permission, if it had been anyone else less pure than Matt then they would be dead buried before dawn.

And despite being aware of his selfish nature and how outlandish it was, he held nothing back to the jealousy threading around his heart like thorns.

Was it even fair to hold resentment? He had been the one to agree to share her, both of them had held rules to never go after each other and yet the more he listened the more that promise felt like fodder from the past...But god would he give out then and there if Matt dared stop. Mello despised him for it, he wanted to scream and snap at the male till his lungs gave out, to drag Y/N to his bed to add his mark on her. He desired nothing more than to grab them both by the hair and offer them the same cruel torment and twisted lust they had forced upon him. He would ultimately throw his fit over it but Mello would never want them to stop in the current moment, not with the small teeth marks across his hand and desperate mutters rushing past his lips the closer they all became.

And by the end of it, despite his anger and threats, despite the spite coursing through his veins, he had collapsed completely on the stained covers, deep pants emitting from his mouth and trickles of sweat across his face with the mobile pressed so tightly it might as well have been conjoined onto his body. How could he rip himself away when those sweet noises replayed in his mind like a sirens song, why would he move with such a satisfied daze taking over his body, energy scorned and yet happy as his eyes fluttered closed for a few minutes of peace, a mere spec of time where he could lose himself to fantasy.

Until his door had been slammed open an hour later.

"Mel, you up?" The brunette muttered softly, almost melodic as he approached the bed dripping in rain and smelling of sex, of her. A mix of fruit and rose-filled his nostrils and for a second he leaned into it. "I see you enjoyed yourself." He sniggered. "Can't say I didn't either."

"You fucking bastard!" Mello snapped, that same bitterness swelling his heart as he jumped up from the sheets and punched Matt square in the jaw. "What the fuck was that!? That was a step we were doing together! You selfish dick I can't believe you!"

Staggering back from impact the corners of his lips twinged upwards as if he was completely content with the reaction he had gotten. "Damm Mell, I think my gums are bleeding." He snarked, tongue lolling out. "Wanna taste? She was sweet."

"You're fucking dead!" He screamed, grabbing Matt by the collar and slamming him against the wall, but never earned a reaction, not even when the cock of his gun was heard. "Why!? Why would you go behind my back!?" Blonde hair littered across his forehead had been swiped back with his gloved hand.