That part where you fear a queen

"Why was there a flower petal in your mouth?" Asked Scott well he more of mumbled it.

"I- I don't know.. Maybe Joey gave me something-" Jimmy started coughing harshly, tears started to stream down his face as he continued to cough. He feels really faint as well, where did his air go?

Jimmy fainted and was just barely caught by Scott.

"Jimmy! Jimmy open your eye's! Come on, open those eyes of yours!" Scott was panicked. He shook Jimmy but when the fish didn't wake he quickly picked him up and took him to his bedroom.

"Shit Lizzie is going to kill me.. Oh god Joel will probably do something worse for his brother in-law uhg.." thoughts of Joel making him wear a Joel head and a horribly made leather armor flashes went threw his mind.

Scott set's Jimmy down on the bed. "Gosh..." He mumbled as he looks at Jimmy, this is really his first time to get a good look at him since the kidnapping. There's healed cuts all over his arms and some on his face, which he in fact can see, where's the Cod head? Scott felt shame for looking at his face when he tried so hard to keep it covered, Scott quickly looks over the rest of Jimmy's body, he takes notice of how raggedy it is. He pales some as he notices the blood on the shirt.

"Joey.. Oh my god Joey.. I'm going to take your head." Scott grumbled, he can't believe that Joey would do this harm to Jimmy. Sweet innocent Jimmy, sometimes stupid but in a cute way- Scott freezes at that thought and quick shakes his head at not letting those kinds of thoughts come to mind.

"Oh I need to contact Lizzie.. oh yeah I really do" Scott said to himself as he was already was getting a message written down to the Ocean Queen. Once he finishes writing the message he checks it over and then quickly sends it.

"I'm so dead if anything else happens in my care.. "Scott paces around his bed room, full of worry for Jimmy and his own head staying attached to his body. He really doesn't want to start shit with the Ocean Queen herself.

Scott didn't realize how long he was there pacing but it was long enough for someone to hammer on his door like the world was ending, he quickly runs down stairs and opens the door, he stops in his tracks when he realizes it's Lizzie. A pissed off Lizzie, her eye's looking like storm and her hands are balled up with fists, her black nails digger into her skin. Lizzie looks worried as well but the slight snarl of the mouth makes it look like she will ear him if he says something wrong. Gosh he's dead.

"Where is he King Scott Major?" Demanded Lizzie. Scott backs up from her.

"He's upstairs sleeping in my room. I wanted him to be comfortable as can be.." Scott says while keeping a somewhat noticeable distance from the Ocean Queen.

Lizzie marches into the house. She runs up the stairs quickly, Scott would hate to be Joey right now. Cause he knows that she's going to strangle the man when she sees him.

Scott hardly noticed that Joel arrived at his house as well. It wasn't until her heard Joel speak that he saw him. "She got here before me didn't she?" He asks while his hair is covered in snow.

"Yeah.. She's up stairs with The CodFather" Scott says calmly.

"Did she threaten you?" Asks Joel, he looks at him for a good second to check if there's anything he's going to have to talk to his wife about.

"No but I'm sure she would have if I didn't say where he was. Let's go upstairs?" Scott asks.

"Yeah." Joel says. He also gave a slight shrug.

Scott leads the way upstairs, he can hear Joel slightly struggling with the taller stairs, as he gets to the top he sees Joel already at the top, he freezes and turns around to see nothing and actually he doesn't hear anything either, what on earth?

"Surprised I beat you up the stairs? You really had me in the first half." Joel says all to casually.

"How- how did you get up here before me? These stairs are to narrow for more than one person-" Scott is still trying to understand how on earth he got up here but Lizzie hushes the both of them.