"You know I will Seth," I say and end the call.

Seth's Pov

Oh crap, this isn't good. "Why can't she come over!" The guys yell at me after I end the phone call.

"She's playing Beethoven," I answer as if they just asked the most stupid question in the world.

"And who the crap cares? Tell her she can practice tomorrow."

Jake sighs and rubs his face a little as I start pacing back and forth, "You guys don't know, we forgot. Ever since Grace was little she learned to play the piano. She has never been good at playing Beethoven, so she doesn't like playing something she isn't good at unless she wants to keep her mind off someone or something. It's kind of like Grace's form of listening to music when you're sad. She doesn't want to risk her family feeling how she is, or hear what she's thinking when she's sad, so she plays Beethoven to keep her from getting upset. She doesn't know anyone knows this, so you've got to keep it that way."

All the guys still look confused. How could they? Do they not understand how important this is?

"She only plays when she's upset! Something happened at school that she doesn't want anyone to know! Do you get it now?" I yell at them, watching as their eyes light up in realization.

"If she's not feeling well, then you can see her tomorrow," Emily says as she comes in from putting a batch of muffins in the oven.

"I'm going over there in a few hours to see," I say as I stop my pacing and sit in a chair by Paul. Hopefully she will. She might want to see us, so that might make her want to come.

Grace's Pov

Reach up and touch 'F' with my pinky. Good, now quickly run back down. Shoot I hit 'G' not 'A'.

I internally scream. I hate this piece! The only one I can do are two of the easy versions of Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata. Anything else is a bust. I sigh and start that measure again.

After playing for what feels like twenty hours, I hear a knock on the door and I stop where I was at, turning to look at my dad. He smiles at me and sits down on my right side.

"That sounded beautiful, sweet pea." I lift my lips up slightly into something resembling a smile. "Thanks. I still need to practice it though." Carlisle smiles slightly, "I understand, but from what I've heard is that you've been working on Beethoven all day long. How about you play something else, hmm? Something to take your mind off Beethoven."

I nod slightly and start to play Claire De Lune. It's Edward's favorite piece and the first one he taught me. By the end, my arms are sore and my breathing is a bit heavy, but I smile slightly after finishing. I glance up at Dad to see him with a huge smile on his face. I look down embarrassed and Dad pulls me to his side and kisses my head.

"That was beautiful, but I think we might need to take it a bit of a rest. This is the most you've played since the incident. Don't need to go too heavy, alright?" I nod and stand up, my back making a satisfying 'pop.' Dad chuckles as I let out a sigh.

"Ten points for Griffindor!" A voice shouts behind me and I smile widely as I run to Seth, not noticing my family right behind him also watching my performance.

"Seth!" I say and wrap my arms around his neck and he gives me a big hug. "That was amazing, Gracie! Now play We Will Rock You."

I smile and shake my head slightly, "Umm no. Not at the moment. We have a pack to see." Seth smiles slightly and sets me down. "You've had a long day. You sure you're up for it?"

Anything to keep me entertained, I think silently. "Yep! All we're doing is watching movies. Let me grab my shoes, I'll be down in a second." I kiss his cheek and smile at my family before running up to my room.