"I need to go home and wash my ass."He said.

"Sure do all sweaty and shit."I said.

"Alright let's go."He said. I stood up grabbing my bag of snacks.

We got into his car. It was about a 15 minute drive before we reached his house.

"When did you get that one?"I asked pointing to Audi that sat in his driveway.

"Four days ago. I might give it to my brother I don't like the way it drive."He said with a shrug.

Nigga should've tested drove it. "You could stay in here or come in my room."He said as we walked in the house.

I decided to stay in the living room because the recliner looked comfortable.

After 25 minutes he walked into the living room. "Let's go to Target."I said sitting up straight.

"What you need from target?"He asked.

"I don't know yet."I said with a shrug.

"Man come on."He said standing up from the couch.

I smiled before getting up.

____________

"Stopped taking pictures of me."Mar said. I waved him off. We've been sitting in Target's parking lot for about 3 hours talking and enjoying each others company.

forev3rkori 4s ago ❇

(Not his face claim!)

I clicked off of Instagram after posting it in my close friends. "What made you want to cut hair?"He asked.

"I like making people feel and look good. I used to want to do makeup but I enjoy cutting way more."I said honestly.

"That's wassup."He said putting down a red 3 on top of my green 3.

I rolled my eyes before picking up a card. "What made you join the street life?"I asked.

"The fast money it ain't good for shit else."He said.

Ain't that the truth. "If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would you choose?"I asked.

"Malcolm X or Tupac. How about you?"He asked picking up two cards.

"Dr. Sebi and Maya Angelou."I said.

I feel like they could really teach me something. "You believe in God?"He asked.

"Of course that man saved my life plenty of times. Do you?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah keeping faith is hard sometimes."He said. I nodded my head in agreement.

I was about to say something then my phone rung. I picked it up seeing it was Raniya.

"Wassup shawtyyy."I dragged answering the phone.

"Wassuppp."She said back laughing.

"Nah but let me cut to the chase. Anyways you on a sneaky link with Mar?"She asked. I laughed.

"Girl no."I said honestly.

"Damn I was rooting for you."She said with a sniffle.

"Get the fuck."I said laughing.

"Nah let me stop. I'ma let you go enjoy yourself."She said.

"Okay love you li ugly."I said.

"Love you too."She said. I took the phone away from my ear hanging up.

"I forgot was i was about to say but anyways UNO"I yelled putting down my last card.

"Your ass cheated."He said.

"Just take that L in peace."I said with a smile.

"If we being honest your ass got lucky."He said putting the cards back in the box.

"If it helps you sleep at night."I said with a shrug.

"What you trying to do now?"He asked.

Nigga it's 1 am a bitch tired. "Let's get McDonald's then go watch Friday."I said getting situated in my seat.

"Your ass gone turn into a Mcnugget."He said.

"I'll mclove it."I said. He laughed.

_________

Thoughts?