011.

Raniya Simone🍯 |Stockton CA
April 6th

"Raniya answer the question."Ms Banks my math teacher said. I knew the answer to the question I was just tired of her picking me to answer.

"Her stupid ass probably don't know."Ole girl said. I ignored her because I didn't have time today.

"Well you answer."Ms Banks said. Everyone looked at her. I laughed a little. Clown ass.

"What's funny?"She asked mugging me

"Not in the mood for this."I said waving her off.

"Exactly punk ass bitch."She said making some people laugh. I rolled my eyes. I hated getting out of my character but I wasn't gone let nobody disrespect me.

"If it's pressure come shake some."I said mugging her. She stood up from her desk so I did too.

She swung hitting me in my jaw. So I start sending blows to her face. We was going toe to toe she was getting in some good shots. "Enough!"The teacher said breaking us up.

"Stupid bitch."Ole girl said spitting in my direction missing me by a few inches.

I laughed. "I'm about to beat yo ass how yo momma should've."I said punching her in her throat.

I kept punching her until I got pulled from off of her. "Jones that's enough!"The security guard said holding me back.

"No that bitch tried to spit on me fuck you mean that's enough!"I yelled.

Like who the fuck raised you. Spitting on someone is so DISRESPECTFUL.

___________

I was at Kori's house. We were sitting in the living room watching Madea's Family Reunion.

"Front door." the alarm system said

We looked up from the TV, Kane and Cal walked in.

"I heard you was up at school fighting."Cal said looking at me shaking his head.

"Wasn't even my fault she started with me."I said waving him off.

"Well tell us the story."He said sitting on the couch across from us.

I sighed. I explained to the whole situation to them.

"She spit on youuu ah hell nah."Cal said fake fainting making me laugh a little.

"She tried to but missed."I said.

"Want me to shoot her?"He asked in a serious tone.

"Nigga no what the hell."I said shaking my head.

"My bad I was just asking."He said with his hands up in surrender.

"Kane you should cook."I said with a smile.

He looked at me with a mug.

"What you want?"He asked.

I looked at him in shock I was expecting a no.

"Umm let me think I didn't think you would say yes."I said.

Kori laughed.

"Hurry for I change my mind."He said.

"But I'm impatient."Kori said rolling her eyes.

"Spaghetti and fish."I said.

He nodded before getting up going to the kitchen.