*unkown*
hey this is fez
whats up ma

                                                                                                                                                                                     *me*
                                                                                                                                                                         whats up fez
*sexy ginger*
nothin ma i just wanted to talk
so hows your day been

                                                                                                                                                                                     *me*

                                                                                                                                                                 its been good i             

                                                                                                                             made a friend lexi she's super sweet
*sexy ginger*
so like you wanna hang out one of these days maybe go on a date

                                                                                                                                                                                 *me*
                                                                                                                    yeah sure tell me what day and time

I smiled as I turned off my phone.

time skip

The school bell had rung and I packed my shit up and left with Rue.
''Hey were gonna take a detour to Fezco's house.'' Rue said
It started to pour down and not even a minute later we where soaked and running to Fezco's house. as we walked up the steps Rue had started to bang on the door.
''Rue you can't be here righ' now''
''I just need a few OC's and some Xannie's man and some socks we're fuckin drenched  '' She begged
''No come back later. I have some guys comeing over, I'll have some in a little.'' Fez said trying to get her to leave. She had pushed her way in and I had followed, I tried to pull her out of the house.
''Come on Rue, you can come back later, okay.'' I said, when Fez had heard me he looked over and noticed  me. 
''Listen it's not my problem you both need to leave right now.''Fez had said still looking at me.
Fez had looked away from me when he got a message on his phone.
''God I could kill you rn, sit on the couch and don't say anything,yo ash their here.'' he said pissed off.
He pulled a gun out of the couch and loaded it and put it back into it's original spot. I watched as he had went to the door and opened it.
''Are these your bitches?'' The man asked. While walking in to the living room.
''Nah man they're fam'. Fez had said.
The man had walked over to me and Rue and stuck his hand out for ours. Rue handed him her hand and kissed it, He looked over to me and smiled, as I gave him my hand he looked at me directly in the eye. Now I'm not one to get angry at a certain person but never in my life had I want to beat the shit out of someone as bad as I do to Rue rn.
''The name is mouse.'' He said while sitting in the middle of me and Rue. I nodded while trying to put as much space between us, but he pulled me back next to him. i watched as Fez sat down on the couch in front of us.
''yo custer toss, me the bag'' Mouse said talking to a man behind us.
''Alright check it..... I got a 100 OP-OC 80s, 500 Xanny bars, 500 20s of Addy... I'm low on vikes so if you wanna cop them you better cop them today cause I only got like 50 left.I got a quad of that Calli Medicinal, and an ounce of Molly. Custer what's the math on that?'' Mouse said.
The whole time I didn't take my eyes off of Rue and Fezco . I noticed how Rue was shocked at how much drugs were being talked 'bout and how she also looked scared of the man in between us. I watched Fezco as he never took his eyes off of Mouse, he looked calm but if you look close enough you could see that he was brething heavy and taking quick glances over to me and Rue.
''Uh, 25, 15, and 1,100. 35, 77 and 25...... 7,750.'' I heard from behind us from Custer.
''Here.'' said Fez looking away from Mouse to custer tossing a paper bag to Mouse, Mouse throwing it to Custer.
''Sure you don't  want Fetanyl?'' Mouse asked
''Nah, man, I'm cool off that shit, to many OD's, and I don't want the heat.'' Fez replied.
''What 'bout you ,little sis','' Mouse said looking over to Rue and me ' You ever try Fentanyl?''
''No'' Rue said. Mouse looked over to me.
''You?'' He asked I shook my head not trusting my voice, knowing that if I talked I would start to cry.
''Nah they're good bruh'' I watched as Fez talked
''You gonna let big brother talk for you''
'' I dont know'' Rue said looking at Fez while I shook my head 'no'
''Don't look at him, look at me'' Mouse said while looking at Rue and me.
''You ever try it'' He said.
Rue shook her head no while I just stared at him.
''For real I don't want them fuckin' with that shit man.'' Fez said putting his hand near his gun.
''You ever come so hard that you can't feel or hear shit'' He said ignoring Fez
''You like that feeling?''He asked.
"Yeah'' Rue said.
'' What 'bout you doll?'' He asked looking over to me while putting a hand on my thigh. I nodded my head yes and looked down at the couch.
''Well your gonna love this shit'' He said while taking a knife out of his pocket and putting some Fentanyl on the tip of it.
''Im....Im good actually'' Rue said looking away
''Yo, for real I don't want them fucking with that.'' Fez said
''Shut the fuck up ,bitch... tell you big bro nobody's talking to him......tell him''Mouse demanded to Rue
''Its okay '' Said Rue looking up at Fez.
''Come on try it.''He said moving the knife closer to Rues mouth. I watch as Rue makes a silent prayer and took it, as soon as she pulled back from the knife she slumped down on to Mouse. He looked over to me.
''You want some doll?'' He said
''No thank you'' I looked way from him
''Come on it's not bad'' He said putting some more onto the knife and moving it to my face. I looked over at Rue then over to Fez and sent him an apologetic look then put the tip of the knife in my mouth. I slumped over on to mouse while he started to talk to fez.
''Do you feel good'' he asked Rue and me, I heard her say yes while I just laid motionless, heard him talk to Fez again and felt him put drugs into my waist band. Once Mouse and Custer left I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

time skip

I had woken up on Fez's couch with Rue over on the next one out cold. I remeberd what had happened last night, as I sat up I saw Fez sitting in the kitchen with Ashtray talking. Standing up I went to the kitchen to grab some water.
''Hey Ma' you good.'' Fez said to me while making me sit down at the table.
''Can I have some water?'' I ask looking up at Fez he nodded and grabbed me some water. We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes.
''So when were you gonna tell me that you were a drug dealer and not only that, you have been suppling Rue?'' I asked without looking up because I know if I did I would try to fight him.
''Im sorry Darling'' He said as Ash started to stand up to leave.
''Sit back down Ashtray" I said looking up at him. I watched him as he sat back down
" I want to know why a child is helping you.'' I say taking my eyes off of Ash and look over to Fez.
''He's not a child, he's my partner.''Fez said. I look over at Ash, ignoring Fez.
''What do you do?'' I asked
"I count the money we make and when at the store Im in the back selling.'' He said to me. I look over to Rue and took a sip.
''How long have you been suppling her.''
''Since she was 14/15 maybe.'' He said
I got up and walked to the living room I put my fingers under her nose to make sure she's still breathing. I grabbed her legs and started to drag her off the couch.
''Hey what are you doing'' Fez said walking over to me. I look up at him and sent him a glare to shut up . I pulled her off the couch and into the bathroom and put her in the tub, by now Fez and Ash had followed me into the bathroom. I looked down at her and smiled I turn the tap of the water on and made sure it was freezing.
''GAHH SON OF A BITCH .'' Rue yelled trying to get up but couldn't because the tub was slippery.
''Can you go grab some cloths for Rue pls.'' I ask looking back to see Ash holding in a laugh and Fez smiling. Fez nodded and walked out to get her some dry cloths.
''RUE WHAT IN THE EVERLIVING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO FEZ WHEN HE SAID WE SHOULD LEAVE YOU FORCED YOUR WAY IN TO HIS FUCKING HOUSE''I yelled at her she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.
''I never told you to come in the house.'' She said
''I don't fucking care.'' I say as I left the bathroom. Pulling out my phone to text Aunty saying that we stayed over at Jewles and that our phone had died and forgot to text her.