"Welcome!" He says gleefully before pulling Taehyung into a bear hug. The two seem to be having a hushed conversation because Taehyung suddenly pushes him away, face beet red. I take note of that before the man is suddenly glancing over in my direction.

"This must be your sister." He smiles politely and I can only nod. He's tall, dark hair gently falls over his face while baby doe eyes sparkle in the sunlight. His body is tight and built, bold muscles bulging from the tight muscle shirt he's wearing. His thin lips are pink, accenting the honey sweet skin that seem to dazzle when the sun hit it.

Handsome. I think to myself. Handsome and rich.

"I'm Ronnie." I finally say, outstretching my hand. "Thank you for having me."

"Ronnie." He says my name lowly, a flash of darkness looming in those sweet eyes. It's gone before I can register it, replaced with a greeting gaze instead. He gently cups his hand in mine and a spark of heat thrills through me. His grip is confident but gentle, his smile is playful yet enticing. Almost as if he knew something I didn't.

"That's a beautiful name," he says and I flutter my lashes. "I've never met a woman named Ronnie."

"Yeah well," I shrug. "I'm one of a kind."

"Indeed." He says gruffly and I swallow hard before separating my hand from his.

Whew Jesus, is it hot or is that just him?

"My name is Jungkook," he says startling my thoughts. "Come."

I mean...

I turn to look at my brother who narrows his eyes, his look telling me to behave and I simply nod before gripping my bag in my hand. Jungkook smiles, nodding to Taehyung to follow and in seconds we're being led inside of what I would assume is his home.

Home? More like a damn fortress with a hint of castle features. If I didn't know it, I would have assumed a royal family lived here. There's a large chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling, casting down on fine cherry wooded floors. There's a large stair case, two sides to two different entries of the home and I dread having to walk all of those steps.

I sigh.

"Sir?" A perky little maid teeters over, her eyes solely focused on Jungkook. "I've brought refreshments."

"Guys," Jungkook smiles. "Help yourself."

Taehyung politely declines but I on the other hand grab the glass of lemonade, just in case I get winded on the way up. I smile politely to the maid and she turns to Jungkook with expectant eyes. He clears his throat before dismissing her, leaving her eyes sullen and defeated.

"I'll show you to my office." He says and I sputter.

"You have an office?" The question kind of just blurts out and Taehyung sighs heavily, shaking his head.

"I have two actually," Jungkook says, pointing to either side of the fortress. "One on the east wing and another on the west. I like to keep my things available no matter where I am in my home."

I gape at the man and he chuckles before guiding all of us up the stairs. Thank god I grabbed that lemonade because by the time I reached the top of the stairs case, my lungs suddenly disperse, leaving me wheezing.

"Are you good?" Taehyung whispers and I struggle to nod before fixing my glasses.

"All good."

It's the longest walk ever down the mile long hallways filled with photographs hanging on the wall in gold frames. I almost spit my lemonade out when I see one of Jungkook, posing nude with nothing but a skimpy little silk sheet around his waist. If I looked close enough I probably could see just exactly was under that thin teasing thing.