"Why does it matter though? I don't know you and you don't know me. From what I know you're the one who filed for divorce against him so why are you so bothered that I'm with him?"

Kacey's eyebrows knitted into slits. "Bothered? Let's make one thing clear. It's not the fact you're with Montana that bothers me. What bothers me is dense women like you. You go after a man who is still in the process of a divorce and really think you're gonna be an official couple." Kacey clarified. "If you were all for Montana you would know that's he's a drunk and only asked you to be here to get under my skin. Not to mention the fact he literally kissed me in front of everyone and still here you are."

Angelique twisted her lips to the side and tilted her head a little. "Mhm I don't know. Sounds very bothered to me."

"He barely waited for this relationship to be over before he decided to hop to the next bitch. Montana is obviously upset about our divorce. He's using you. If anything I'm just giving you advice home girl—but if the advice isn't helpful to you it is obvious you don't care because you're only using him for his money."

"Like you did." Angelique raised an eyebrow as Kacey turned her lip up at her. "Your mother can't hold her liquor obviously." It was true. While Angelique was sitting outside with Athena when Montana left she got to talking about how she was the biggest pimp because she got her daughter in good with a rapper because he agreed to marry Kacey. Derrick made sure to stop her from saying anything too serious because he didn't know if it was true or not and didn't want her spilling out everyone's business. "She basically said she pimped her own daughter out."

Kacey rolled her eyes ignoring Angelique deciding not to even reply on her comment. Angelique smirked a little getting the confirmation that what Athena said was true. She walked away leaving Kacey to finish picking up the trash.

Kacey stood there and looked up at the sky. She knew for a fact Athena said some shit like that. Athena didn't talk like that now but she did before and especially whenever she drank a little too much. Kacey didn't know if she should be mad at her mother for telling their business not only out loud but to one of Montana's hoes.

Kacey mentally rolled her eyes when she heard footsteps behind her. All she wanted was to be left alone. She didn't bother to turn around to see who it was until the person said, "I'm bout to head out. Where lil mama at?"

"Inside with my mother. She's sleeping though." Kacey replied dryly.

"I ain't ask all that." He paused. "Maia wanted to spend the night since everybody was staying with you. That's alright?" He questioned. Maia didn't want to leave so soon since Major, Mia and Kaija were staying over with Kacey so she wanted to hang with her siblings and cousin.

Of course it was alright. No matter what Maia was still her daughter and her children's sister. She would never deny her the chance to bond with her relatives. "It's alright with me, Montana."

"Cool cool." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I seen you and Angelique talking."

She stood up straight with her hand on her hip. "Yeah...so?"

"You ain't gotta get an attitude. I was just saying."

"You literally have some nerve telling me I don't gotta get a attitude. I have every reason to have a attitude. And sometimes you need to just stop saying anything because you've said enough already." She rolled her eyes. "May I get back to cleaning up by myself?"

Montana threw her hands up. "Yes you may new found independent woman." He said and Kacey looked at him since he obviously was trying to be funny.

"What's that supposed to mean?"