Reminded

"Sit here, please..." Scarlett said, as she got up from the bed.

Y/N nodded and sat by the edge of the bed. She watched as Scarlett stood in front of her, she's so beautiful. She thought.

Scarlett leaned in, pulling Y/N's hair aside and planting soft kisses on her neck, and she quickly found her spot and nibbled on it. Once she's satisfied, she moves down and give Y/N's collarbone a tender kiss, but she stopped, only to help Y/N off of her clothes.

Scarlett pulled away to admire Y/N, and she almost moan at the sight. "You're gorgeous, baby." She said in her usual husky voice.

Y/N was about to thank Scarlett but stopped as she saw her looking down at her member, and her eyes were a bit wide. "Are you okay? Do you still want to continue?" She asked, worried.

Scarlett gulped, she looked at Y/N's eyes. "Of course I want to, I'm fine, hon. Just... you're big." She said, glancing down at Y/N's nine inches dick. (Gotta use adult words now.)

Y/N blushed, "Oh."

Scarlett bit her lip and cupped Y/N's face, giving her a deep and loving kiss, then she continues kissing her way down and to Y/N's breasts, mouth sucking the boob and twirling her tongue in the nipple until they got hard, then she did the same with the other boob, all while pumping Y/N's already hard dick.

"Fuck, Scar..." Y/N groans, gripping onto the edge of the bed where she sat.

Scarlett moves down, trailing open mouth kisses on Y/N's stomach. When she's on her knees, she looked up at Y/N before taking her dick in her hand and she kisses the tip.

"Oh, fuck." Y/N groaned, she lifted her hand and fisted Scarlett's hair.

Scarlett then proceeded to take Y/N's dick while trying to maintain their eye contact. She bobbed her head, while pumping the rest.

Y/N's eyebrows furrows in pleasure, the sight was edging her and she can feel herself closer to orgasm. She starts thrusting her hips, slowly not to hurt Scarlett.

Scarlett moved her hands onto Y/N's smooth tigh and took her whole dick in her mouth, she breathes through her nose and just continued with that pattern, moaning herself as Y/N was gripping onto her hair. She closes her eyes and went faster, almost chocking but she's doing a very good job not to.

"Fuck!" Y/N moaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum, Scar!" She moaned and her eyes shut, shooting her loads into Scarlett's throat. She pants, opening her eyes and looking down, seeing Scarlett slowing down herself to help her ride out.

Scarlett swallowed everything and released Y/N's dick with a pop, she then looked up while wiping the side of her mouth. She smiles shyly, while blushing.

It makes Y/N smirk and she cupped Scarlett's chin, bringing her up, then she stood up, still cupping her chin. "You're perfect, do you know that?"

"Remind me how perfect I am." Scarlett answered, "Please, take me."

Y/N got hard again, she turned them around and gently pushes Scarlett to the bed. The beautiful green eyed woman bit her lip as she crawl into the bed until her head hits the soft pillow that smells like Y/N. "No condom, please. I wanna feel you, just pull out." She said.

Y/N nodded her head and kneeled on the bed, positioning herself between Scarlett's legs. She rests her hands on her tighs and opening her legs wider. She looked down and her dick twitched, Scarlett is dripping wet again. It's beautiful. "Ready?" She asked.

Scarlett nodded, breathing heavily.

Y/N leaned down, kissing Scarlett passionately. "I'll be gentle, but tell me to stop if it hurts. Okay?" She whispered as she pulled away from the kiss.

Scarlett nodded, smiling. "Okay, I will."

Y/N kneeled again and starts pumping herself, clenching her jaw. She then align herself and rub her tip up and down Scarlett's wet pussy, collecting their wetness and mixing with her pre-cum.

They both moan at the pleasure. Slowly, Y/N entered just the tip, but it makes her eyes rolled because of the pleasure and the sound that Scarlett was making is heaven for her.

"Oh, Y/N..." Scarlett moaned, her eyes closed. It was painful, but good at the same time.

Y/N leaned down, her left arm supporting her weight, while her other hand went down to rests on Scarlett's leg, opening them for her. "Can I go deeper?" She asked, pecking Scarlett's lips three times.

Scarlett opens her eyes, just a bit. "Y-Yes, please. You c-can do anything you want with me." She said through her moans.

Y/N moaned at that and went deeper, her eyes rolled back. She rests her forehead onto the pillow and next to Scarlett's head, their chests touching and rubbing against each other as Y/N thrusts in and out of Scarlett. "Fuck, Scar, you feel so fucking tight and good."

"You feel— oh fuck, y-you feel so good too!" Scarlett moaned.

Y/N hummed and groaned, going faster and deeper. Thrust after thrust and she couldn't control herself anymore as the pleasure was taking over her. And the sound of Scarlett and her tight hold on her back was also edging her.

"I-I'm so close, Y/N, please make me cum! Please!" Scarlett begged, slightly scratching Y/N on her back.

Y/N pulled herself up, kneeling and going even faster and deeper. "Cum for me, baby, cum for me." She husked through her deep thrusts.

And just like that, Scarlett cum all over Y/N dick, moaning the younger actress' name in pure ecstasy.

The warm liquid from Scarlett, her moaning and the clenching of her pussy edged Y/N and she threw her head back as she pulled out of Scarlett and pumped herself, shooting her loads all over Scarlett's stomach. She groans at the pleasure.

Scarlett whimpered at the sight. It was so fucking hot.

Y/N panted, looking down at Scarlett. "Reminded how perfect you are?" She asked, admiring Scarlett.

Scarlett blushed, "Reminded." She answered.

Y/N smiles, "Good. Want me to prepare a warm bath?"

"Only if you'll join me." Scarlett said, smiling.

"Warm bath it is." Y/N giggled.