"I know about a mermaid fairy tale, but wasn't there only one God? Like a sort of male God or something. My mum taught me some things about her religion years ago. Although, I don't believe in it," He chuckled at her response.

"It's true there were many religions. Some had only one God, and others had more than one," Ohan explained. Dove looked at him surprised. She had never heard of different types of religions before.

"There was this particular goddess, Salacia, she was the personification of the calm and sunlit aspect of the sea. The goddess of the sea, if you prefer that as a tittle," he added. "And about the mermaid. Do you remember the story?"

"It was a tale about a mermaid changing to human for love. I don't remember the ending, though." Dove replied. Not knowing why he was interested in that information.

"Great, we know the same tale. You see, when I saw you, those two powerful women came to my mind. A calm and composed sea creature who sacrificed everything for love." Dove liked Ohan's idea. If carried properly, it could be a nice outfit.

"So. . . I'll be a mermaid goddess?" Dove asked jokingly. She hoped the get-up would look better than it sounded. Ohan laughed slightly at her face before replying. "Sort of,"

Hours later, Dove walked alongside Ohan to the chariots. As she walked to where her brother was, Melo turned around, gasping at the sight of his little sister. That action, surprised Finnick, who was with him, making him turn around too. Once he had seen her, he muttered something which Dove didn't catch, but it didn't seem it had been intended to her.

She was dressed in a simple sea-green gown. Her skirt slightly resembled a mermaid's tail in form, and her shoulders were covered by a softer blue cape. She wore a simple shell tiara. There weren't many decorations in any of her pieces of clothing, but her hair was a different thing.

Her hair was loose, and decorated with blue and purple Lotus flowers in each side of her head. The flowers had small pearls as decoration, which shined brightly in different colours.

 A detail Dove loved was the scales that were painted around her face and arms. They didn't cover all her skin, but they were still notorius enough to get the idea. Even though, overall the outfit was gorgeous it never left the innocent approach Ohan wanted for her to have.

"Well? How do I look?" Dove asked once she was in front of the boys.

"Wow. You look beautiful. I have to say your stylist has outdone all the other District Four stylists." Melo replied, looking at his sister up and down. "Can you even walk with that skirt?" he asked once his eyes got to the bottom of her dress.

"Small steps, yes. But I don't know how I'll get on the chariot." Dove was nervous, even though the dress was beautiful, it could be a hassle in some aspects. She caught Finnick still looking at her with a surprised face.

"Don't worry, I can lift you to the chariot. It's not a big deal," Her brother said with a light chuckle. Dove nodded and thanked him, there was still time until she had to ride it, so she decided to stay on the ground.

"Hey, Finnick. What do you have in your hand?" She asked, trying to get Finnick to turn back to his senses again. It worked, he blinked a few times, before looking at his hand and then back at her.

"They're sugar cubes. They're supposed to be for the horses, but I like them," He replied. "Would the goddess of the sea want some?"

"Sure! Give me two, I want to feed a horse." Dove said, placing a hand in front of him, waiting for him to place the sugar cubes. Once he did, she ate one and gave the other to one of the horses carrying District Four's chariot.