Chapter 90: Overnight at your house?

Start from the beginning

The monkey rubbed his eyebrows: "Why did you run out?"

He wasn't finished yet.

Zuo Qiuyun actually ran back to the iron gate, pressed the button to close the door, and said across the door, "Stinky, don't come in!"

The monkey took a few steps forward and kicked the door: "Don't make trouble, open the door."

The child really held a superhero toy in his hand, and poked the monkey through the iron gate: "Bad, brother is a badass."

At this moment, Qiao Ann, who had been behind him without speaking, stepped forward a few steps. The man was tall and big, and under the moonlight, especially the child's perspective looked like a giant, but the giant was unusually handsome. With blue eyes like gems, a smile on the corner of his mouth, as gentle as a prince in a fairy tale, he said, "Bad?"

Then

The prince squatted down and easily snatched the toy from the child's hand. Then, with a gentle break, the superhero's head and body were separated directly.

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Zuo Qiuyun looked at what was in front of him in disbelief. Qiao An threw the toy away with a sullen smile on the corner of his mouth. Seeing the child crying out with a "wow", he opened his mouth even wider. The standard villain's face is general: "This is the bad guy."

Zuo Qiuyun was frightened and cried.

The woman inside hurriedly came out: "What's the matter, Yun'er, what's the matter."

The monkey's stepmother is not very beautiful, but she looks weak. When she saw the monkey, her face changed, and then she said, "Le'er, your brother came out to pick you up, why did you make him cry?"

Before the monkey could speak, Joan said, "He cried himself."

Woman: "What, what?"

"You saw it." Joan pointed to the closed door: "We didn't even go in, why did we make him cry?"

Zuo Qiuyun cried and pointed at the toys on the ground, wailing.

Many domestic servants also came out, watching from a distance, today's events will soon be passed on to the head of the family.

The woman's expression changed, she looked at the monkey: "Why is the toy broken?"

Joan: "Oh, it's your son who has to beat the bad guy. It's weird for me to say it..."

Talking, Joan looked at the monkey: "Why did your brother beat you? You?"

The sound was not too loud or too small, and it just reached the servant's ears.

The mother and son in this family have always had a weak image, and the eldest young master seems to be very rebellious, but today is a little different.

The monkey rubbed his aching head and said, "Maybe think of me as a bad guy."

Joan hooked her lips: "Does a child know what a bad guy is?"

Of course they are taught by adults.

As soon as these words came out, the woman's face turned pale, she pulled out a smile and said, "It's all a misunderstanding..."

It was immediately obvious who had the upper hand.

Jian Shiwu in the car didn't expect that Qiao Ann didn't seem to be serious at ordinary times, but the place where he should exert his strength was absolutely vague, and his mouth was very skillful.