Chapter 73: let's go boy

Start from the beginning

Jian Shiwu hummed "No".

His mother's familiar breath in his breath gave him an inexplicable sense of stability, and it also slowly brought him away from the painful emotions he had felt before.

"mom..."

Jian Shiwu hugged her a little tremblingly, as if clutching a life-saving straw: "You are not dead."

Zhen Meili burst into laughter, as if she scolded him when Jian Shiwu was reborn on the first day: "Have you lost your sleep, child?"

Such scolding made Jian Shiwu sober a little, and his thoughts slowly returned to reality.

There were other people standing at the door of the ward. Joan and the monkey, including Annie, came in. They were very happy to see that Jane woke up at noon:

"woke up?"

"I just said that when my aunt made braised pork, why would you be reluctant to wake up?"

"Great, Brother Shi, you're going to scare us to death."

Everyone was talking, bringing a little warmth to this cold room. Jian Shiwu was completely recovered. He turned his eyes and saw clearly the young man standing beside him, who had been very far away from him. Near, Shen Cheng, who was with him.

The most embarrassing thing is that Shen Cheng still has a lot of clothes on it? Because he was too complacent just now, and wept a lot of tears from crying, and his brain slowly recalled what he did after waking up? Jian Shiwu's face was blue and white, not very good.

Zhen Meili asked softly, "Hours, are you hungry? My mother cooked meat porridge."

The monkey also said: "And? Braised pork."

Although the doctors said that the patient must eat light and digestible food, Jian Shiwu's current state is, what can he have? Let him eat more of the things that can arouse his appetite? Let's take two bites, he won't eat anything by himself? thing.

Joan added: "A lot? Delicious."

There was some palpable concern in everyone's eyes.

Jian Shiwu felt a warm feeling in his heart, as if there was a heat current flowing through him, he said softly, even though his voice was hoarse: "I'm hungry."

Everyone is happy, it's a good thing to want to eat!

Zhen Meili looked at the child's pale face and said, "I want to eat something."

"Okay, okay, Mommy's going to cook."

"I just made a lot today? Your favorite food."

"Wash up? You can eat."

The doctor also came. For some reason, tears seemed to be the toxins in Jian Shiwu's body, like a blessing in disguise. This heavy rain, coupled with this long-suppressed cry in his heart, made Jian Shiwu's high fever subside.

Before leaving, the doctor only told him not to catch a cold recently. After two days of observation in the hospital, he can go back. Now everyone is relieved. Zhen Meili and Jane's father are serving meals in the kitchen, and the other children are helping to set the dishes. Shen Cheng and Jian Shiwu were left in the room.

"that..."

Jian Shiwu had already recovered. When he saw Shen Cheng, he was nervous. He wanted to say this and that, but in the end he didn't know how to say it.

Shen Cheng bent down, took a coat and put it on him: "Wear it, it's cold outside."

"Oh, good."

Jian Shiwu looked at him with a cold profile and gentle actions towards himself, and suddenly remembered that during the Cold War a few days ago, Shen Cheng was like a stranger to him. People are uncomfortable, but they can understand, after all, they said the wrong thing.