Chapter 63: bullying someone who has no money

Start from the beginning

Zhen Meili greeted him and said, "Shen Cheng, eat more meat."

Shen Cheng nodded: "Okay, thank you auntie."

Having said that, he still doesn't eat much. If you look at it as an ordinary person, you may subconsciously guess that this child doesn't like eating meat. It was the same for Jian Shiwu in his previous life? He thought, but now he knows, Not really.

It was an accident. After getting married, he met Shen Dashan on the road. He was also a daughter-in-law anyway, so he took Shen Dashan to have a meal. He ordered a lot of meat dishes at the dinner table, and he heard Shen Dashan facing a four-course meal. Xi Wanzi said: "Shen Cheng also liked to eat this before."

At that time, Jian Shiwu was surprised:

"Didn't Shen Cheng not like to eat meat?"

"who said it?"

"I don't usually eat much."

Later, he learned an old story from Shen Dashan. Shen Cheng was still young at that time, and Gao Can stayed away from home all the year round. In the first few years, he could not move because of his legs. Able to pick up some scattered work, often shut himself in the room from morning to night to do handicrafts.

At that time, Shen Cheng was six or seven years old, when he was growing his body. Shen Dashan gave the neighbors some money every month to help them do some handicrafts. Have the heart to watch this? The little child is hungry, no matter how reluctant it is, it's just a matter of having more bowls of rice, so I can bear it.

Shen Dashan said: "Once he was eating at a neighbor's house, and there was a guest at that house, so he cooked a lot of good dishes and served meat. I just went to hand in handicrafts, so I stayed and ate together. The dinner table just happened to be There was a plate of meat very close to him, and he took a piece."

Jian Shiwu can still remember the heartache that he felt when he first heard about it.

"They joked about whether he hadn't eaten meat."

"The whole table was laughing, but he wasn't laughing."

"That plate of meat is very fragrant. Who doesn't like to eat it, so he took a piece."

"But he didn't eat that day, and he didn't eat that piece of meat in the end."

Shen Dashan said that Shen Cheng has been very sensitive since he was a child, so don't blame him.

People think that young children don't understand, so they make fun of it with the most hurtful jokes.

Every time Jian Shiwu thinks of this incident, his heart is still sore and unbearable.

Not far away, Monkey and Qiao An fought for the right to divide the marinated chicken legs on the plate. Shen Cheng always sat quietly by the side and watched them make trouble. For a moment, Jian Shiwu suddenly felt as if he had a problem. Little by little, I understood Shen Cheng.

Perhaps for some children, only confident children raised in happy families can play like this without any scruples. On the contrary, those children who are too sensible are the ones who are not loved by countless people. The moment I learned to grow silently.

The monkey said, "Give me the chicken thigh."

"Why?" Joan counted: "You have eaten three, and I only ate two."

When they were arguing, someone was directly snatched away.

Under the stunned eyes of everyone, Jian Shiwu proudly put the chicken drumsticks into Shen Cheng's bowl, and then dragged the last small one for himself: "Don't grab it, I'll help you divide it up."