Chapter 02: Hate

3rd POV
Isabella sneered at the three females "You didn't tell me that you hired help after mom left Charlie."

Everyone in the room was stunned by the first words out of Isabella's mouth upon seeing her stepmother and half sisters. Charlie rushed to correct his eldest "No, no, no Bella. Didn't Renee tell you? Cora is my wife and Kira and Eira are our daughters making them your stepmother and half sisters" Isabella's head snapped over to Charlie and she let out a shriek "What?! When did this happen?!" Making everyone wince at the pitch in her voice. Charlie shifted from foot to foot as he said "About 6-8 months after Renee and I divorced."

Isabella didn't say anything as she simmered with rage and disgust. Cora shifted before forcing a smile on her face as she handed Isabella the plate of cookies "Here, we baked these for you. Why don't you let Kira and Eira show you your room, while your father and I work on dinner?"

 Why don't you let Kira and Eira show you your room, while your father and I work on dinner?"

Isabella scowled and snatched up the plate of cookies before storming upstairs. Cora and Charlie exchanged worried looks as Kira and Eira grabbed Isabella's suitcases and carried them upstairs.

When Kira and Eira walked in they saw Isabella dumping the cookies in her bedroom trash can with the plate while inspecting the room "Hmm, not bad

When Kira and Eira walked in they saw Isabella dumping the cookies in her bedroom trash can with the plate while inspecting the room "Hmm, not bad. Looks like Charlie is good for something after all" Kira and Eira exchanged looks before Kira said in a quiet voice "Actually mom, Eira, and I decorated your room for you" Isabella whirled around and scowled at them "Oh" she forced out through gritted teeth.

She then stormed over and snatched her bags out of their hands "Don't touch my stuff! I don't want your disgusting hands on them!" The two girls flinched back at Isabella's sudden aggression. Eira stepped forward and said "I understand that you're surprised about the situation, but there is no need to be angry and upset with any of us. Dad sent you letters and invitations to the wedding and baby shower and our birthdays. So don't take your anger out on us, Isabella, we tried to inform you" Isabella whirled around and stormed up to Eira and slapped her across the face!

"Shit the hell up freak!" Isabella snapped "I don't understand how this is even possible! Charlie only loves me and my mom. You guys have to be surrogates for what he lost when mom decided to leave his worthless ass" Isabella rationalized out loud "I doubt you're even his kids since neither of you even look like him! Your mom is just some gold digging whore after my inheritance. There's just no way that my father fell in love and had kids with a n*gg*r!" Isabella continued her disgusting hateful rant while Kira and Eira were stunned.

"If we can even call you that. What the fuck is up with your skin? You're so pale! I bet you're one of those Michael Jackson freaks, huh? Bleaching your skin and hair to make yourself look white because you're jealous of the superior race" this astonished the twins even more 'had Isabella never heard of albinism?' "And don't get me started on your names! 'Keira and Eerie'? What the hell kind of African names are those?!" Isabella suddenly grabbed both girls arms aggressively and shoved them out into the hallway "Now get out of my room! Also my name is 'Bella' not 'Isabella'!" She said before slamming the door in their shocked faces.

Never in their lives had they been exposed to such disgusting racist behavior. The twins shakily made their way downstairs to the kitchen where Cora and Charlie spoke in hushed concern voices before they caught sight of their daughters. Cora gasped and rushed to embrace them "Kira?! Eira?! What happened?! Oh my gosh, Eira, your face!" Charlie began inspecting Eira's reddening cheek before realizing that it was in the shape of a handprint. His eyes narrowed as he realized what must've happened.

Charlie stormed upstairs and went off on Bella as Cora sat her daughters down at the kitchen table and grabbed Eira an ice pack for her cheek. Both girls were still shaking as tears streamed down their faces. 'What had they done to make Bella hate them?' Was the twins thought as their mother fussed over them.

Billy and Jacob stopped by to drop off Bella's new truck.

Charlie explained to them what happened and took the keys from them

Charlie explained to them what happened and took the keys from them. They were horrified and disgusted by Bella's behavior. Billy's worst fear came true as he remembered Renee's disgusting behavior while she lived here and it appeared that she had passed it on to Bella.

Bella was now grounded for her first month of school. She was not allowed to drive her new truck and Charlie would drive her to and from school. She had to apologize to her sisters and she would not be allowed alone with them until her grounding was over, so instead of being at home with her sisters after school she would be at the police station where Charlie could monitor her.

Bella ate dinner alone in her room that first night before sending an email to Renee.

A/N: Okay so in previous stories I show that Bella is racist towards Cora, but I felt like I wasn't really getting an accurate depiction of that so I read some personal accounts online and watched a few racist Karen videos on YouTube

A/N: Okay so in previous stories I show that Bella is racist towards Cora, but I felt like I wasn't really getting an accurate depiction of that so I read some personal accounts online and watched a few racist Karen videos on YouTube. This is what I came up with and I think I did okay, it was a little uncomfortable but I hope that I showed how bad racism is. Let me know what you think. Stay safe and have a wonderful day my kings, queens and non-binary royalty.