"My daughter you need to rest," Mama said and approach me.

I roll my eyes and before I could say anything I saw a familiar face wearing a smile. I smile and immediately approach her.

"Ate Rachel!" I said excited.

"Janine!" She said and giggle before hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask curious.

"I'm visiting your Kuya," She said joking.

I laugh, "Aren't his wife is here too?" I whisper.

She laugh, "Uhuh, with her brother,"

"Oh really?" I ask in amazed, I didn't know.

"You, since when you are here?" She asked and look at to James.

I shrug my shoulder.

"Mhmm, is it truth that your engage to my cousin?" She asked that make my eyes roll.

He's talking about James. Now I understand why Lola want Kuya Charles to marry Ate Rachel because of that... disgusting. But their wedding is not continue because of me, because of my disgusting begged.

"Tita Rachel!" I heard a little voice from our side. I and Rachel look at the little girl.

And Omy! Am I looking in the mirror? I freeze because of the little girl. I already saw in my peripheral vision that Rachel smile and spread her arms for the little girl.

"OmyGod!" I breathe and close my eyes. "A little Janine!"

The little girl look at me in curious while hugging Rachel. Instead of talking the little girl I approach James and pull his polo shirt to look at me.

"Let's go home," I said. Alam kung hindi nakatakas sa pandinig nila ang sinabi ko dahil sa tahimik na rin ng bahay.

"But my darling, your already in your home,"  Saad ni Mama sa akin na nakangiti pero kita ang sakit sa mga mata niya.

Tinignan ko lang si Mama at bumaling ulit kay James. Wala akong panahong makipag-plastikan sakanila na parang walang nangyare.

"Please..." I begged. Damn why I'm begging?

I heard James let a deep breath, "But Grace..."

I cut him off, "I don't want to stay here,"

Kumunot ang noo ni James, narinig ko ang pagsinghap ni Mama at Papa.

"Please... please love," I begged again.

James look at to my parents politely. I heard Papa let a deep breath.

"Why you don't want to stay here my darling? you use to stay here before, beside your Kuya Charles family is also here," Papa said.

I just look at him in no emotion showing in my face. Papa let a deep breath again. I know it's too much, but still I don't want to stay here. I just want to stay beside James.

"Grace," James said.

"I don't want to stay here, James." I said again.

"Why? There's something wrong, right?" James ask.

I look around, I saw a familiar faces in the sofa, so Rachel telling the truth that Mefapo was here. I continue looking around and look at James.

"I hate the smell, James. I fucking hate it, I feel like I'm going to vomit every minute." I said in between frustrated and disgusting.

James let a deep breath again, "Isn't the vanilla scents?"

I pouted and nod. I saw James let a small smile that make me pout more.

"It was from the candle scent. What scent do you want, mhm?" He said in a soft voice.

I smile sweetly, "Your's," I giggle because I saw the shock on him, "I want your scent, I like it so much, I also love it,"

I don't know why but before I also like his scent but now I think I love smelling it. I feel no energy if I don't smell it just for a minutes. I give him a puppy eyes so he can let what I want.

That's why I want to go home in his condo because his smell was in their, even he is not beside me I still smell his scent.

"Grace look, I also want you to go home in our condo," James started that make me smile, I still have hope. "But, you have no one their if I have a duty, at least here there's a lot of people watching you,"

I pouted and shrug my shoulder before backing my poise and roll my eyes. "You forget I am a Doctor too,"

Nakita ko ang paglaglag ng panga niya pero pumikit siya at menasahe ang ilong niya. He was problematic because of me, I know even he didn't want me to go in work I will insist it that he will make no choice but to let what I want, because he always said that.

"Grace," Nanghihinang saad niya bago hinawakan ang braso ko, "My love, you need to rest,"

"Doctor doesn't need a rest." Saad kung nakangusong parang bata dahil sa gigil na nararamdaman ko.

Mapupungay ang mga matang tumingin sa akin si James na agad nagpamula sa akin dahil may naalala. Gash Janine! you are between urging to James to let what do you want pero may naisip ka pang iba!

"My love, I know you didn't want this idea but can you just take a leave for a while?" James said that make my face in disbelief.

"You already know that I don't want that idea, I know you already know what will be my answer," I said firmly and go to Rachel with the kid in dinning area but I stop.

"Janine Grace, don't act like you're not pregnant." James said in firmly too.

I literally stop, I froze.

Fuck!

Why I forget the result of the pt I take with Kiana? That's why they are all concern to me because they know! they fucking know! Pinakiramdaman ko ang sarili ko, ulo lang kanina ang masakit sa akin dahil sa amoy na bumungad sa akin. Omygashhh! I'm pregnant!