[It's Lemon: I...Me too, I feel like I'm too unkind, but it's really hard to correct my mentality. I know the child is innocent, but emotionally...genes and family upbringing, alas...]

Since it is an anonymous group, many people have no scruples in speaking. Ning Xingzhou swiped the record and watched, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth collapsed.

He put away the phone in disappointment, stretched out his hands on the table, tilted his head and looked at Lu Yuan, who was still studying during the lunch break, his delicate eyebrows were slightly raised, and he looked very annoyed.

He is obviously a very hardworking and excellent person, why is everyone so prejudiced against him?

"What's wrong? Didn't you feel happy just now?" Lu Yuan's mind was not on the book at all, so he simply closed the book and tilted his head to ask.

He didn't like to see the other party smiling brightly because of the flattery of those unknown girls, but he didn't want to see his tablemate annoyed because of it.

Ning Xingzhou straightened up slightly, half propped his chin, hesitated for a few seconds and then said tentatively, "Would you be unhappy if you heard a bad comment about yourself?"

"Huh? What? Someone said bad things about you?" Lu Yuan asked.

"No..." Ning Xingzhou didn't know why, but his popularity seemed to be good. What really made him feel depressed was Lu Yuan's comments in the hearts of his classmates, "There are always people who like to talk about you behind your back, and they look so angry."

His mouth pursed unconsciously, obviously it wasn't him who was being told, so he was wronged first.

When Lu Yuan saw it, he was moved and funny, and his mood became uncontrollable and became excited. As for the malicious comments made by the same table, he really didn't take it to heart.

"It's okay, they're all irrelevant people, don't waste your emotions." Lu Yuan laughed softly, leaning back, the stool made a creaking sound because of the shaking.

"Whether others hate me or like me, it will not cause any change in my life. Some people have excess self-awareness, and ignoring them is the best way to strike. Instead of wasting time and being sad about their remarks, it is better to work hard to be excellent. Live your life well."

What he said was not serious, and his low-pitched voice revealed a mature aura that did not match his age.

Ning Xingzhou stared blankly at Lu Yuan, who was talking eloquently, a little confused, "You speak in a very official tone, like parents who like to talk big things. But it's best if you can think about it and don't care about others. People with ideas are cool."

Lu Yuan chuckled lightly and said slowly: "Actually, it's not that I don't care about everyone's opinions..."

He paused, lowered his eyes and looked at Ning Xingzhou, mixed emotions mingled in his lowered voice, "If you hate me too, I may suffer so much that I can't sleep at night."

"Hey, hey, why have you been saying weird things lately?" Ning Xingzhou blinked, feeling a little embarrassed for no apparent reason. After thinking about it, he felt that it was normal. After all, at this stage, the other party only had him as a friend.

However, as a mission person who will leave sooner or later, he does not want this kind of uniqueness.

"Of course I won't hate you." Ning Xingzhou sat up straight, put his hands on the stool and turned around with his body. He looked at Lu Yuan without hesitation, and said with a frown, "However, I still hope you can be more popular, don't keep your face cold and try to make more friends."