CHAPTER - 2

Y/N : OK ,  I'm ready to marry Mr. Kim's son .

SUGA'S WIFE ( JIWOO )POV :

After hearing Y/N answer I quickly run towards Taehyung's room where he is getting ready and all of his friend and their wives were present there.
I slammed the room's door , they looked at me with concern and me why i was running like that.

After catching my breath I told them everything that happened sometime ago in the bride's room .
Then I looked at Taehyung's face and he had a blank face. I asked him what is going to do and he told me that..

Taehyung : I ain't gonna anything about it . I'm not going to cry for the person who didn't think about others .

Jiwoo : And..

Tae : And nothing more..

TAEHYUNG POV :

After Jiwoo noona told us everything I was shocked like how can a person be this much selfish , if she didn't wanted this marriage she should have told me if she can't tell it to her parents.
But now I'm ain't going to cry for her , I'm going to move on from it with my wife aka Mr. Singh youngest , second and only daughter.
After sometime mom and dad entered the room and said that..

Mr. Kim : Son , actually...

Taehyung : I know everything dad and I'm ready to this marriage with Y/N.

Mrs. Kim : She is perfect girl for you ,  Taehyung  . After marriage give her some time and adjust with her , she will accept you definitely.

Taehyung : I will mom...

Mr. Kim : OK , let's go everybody is waiting for the groom.

Y/N POV : 

Today I'm sitting here as a bride and waiting for my father to take me to the mandap ( aisle) and
I'm going to marry a person to whom my sister was going to get married but she runaway  from this marriage to live her life with freedom , not on somebody's command . Marriage is a very beautiful day in a girl's life but not mine .
I just hope that my soon to be husband don't treat me like a shit and allow me to do my job in future..

After sometime the door open by someone and that is my father , he smiled seeing me and said...

Mr. Singh : You look beautiful my daughter and now let's go it's time , the priest is calling the bride.

Y/N : OK

Mr. Singh : I will miss you , my princess.

Y/N : I will miss you too , dad.

Mr. Singh : Taehyung will keep you happy my child , please give him some time and try to adjust with him.
I love you , princess..

Y/N : Okay , I love you too dad

AUTHOR'S POV :