CHAPTER - 10

AUTHOR'S POV :

Just like everyday today also Y/N and Tae wakeup in each other's arms . Wishing morning to Tae Y/N went to bathroom to take shower . And just like everyday here , Tae heart is beating like crazy after seeing her face , he just waiting for the day where Y/N will be comfartable enough with him and he will hold her tightly in his arms and never let her go .

Y

/N OUTFIT
(ALONG WITH MAKEUP , JEWELLERY AND MAKEUP )

/N OUTFIT(ALONG WITH MAKEUP , JEWELLERY AND MAKEUP )

Y/N'S POV :

Getting ready for today I and Tae went toward the dining area waiting for us so they can start eating . Today the maid cooked the korean food it's not like I don't eat it , I love korean food cause I live in Korea before this marriage as my company is here and I'm the CEO .

Mr. Kim : Today evening is reception
is being held as you all know so I don't any one of you to be late .

Everybody : Yes .

Mrs. Kim : And especially you Jimin .
As are always late .

Jimin : Mom you don't have to say
this infront of the boys . You know now they are going to tease for this in
whole function .

Mrs. Kim : If this is the case then let me warn you all that don't our little mochi .

Jimin : Mommmm....

Bts : Ok mom as you say .

Saying this everybody broke into fits of laughter except JIMIN cause he was still embarrassed . Sometime later all the family member stopped laughing but their is mischievous grin on boys as they were eyeing Jimin which clearly show that they are up to something .

Timeskip : Evening

Now it's evening which means the beauticians will come soon to dress me up and for my makeup .
Later they all come into my room to doll me up and I can't believe my eyes that it was me . I know I'm beautiful and sexy but I never imagined I can look this good although I was looking extremely gorgeous in my wedding but it was a different situation and now it is different  .

Them : Ma'am you are looking absolutely stunning . It feel like you are
a goddess .

Y/N : Thanks .

After getting ready I went toward the hall where Tae was standing their waiting for me looking all handsome .