1

Kim Doyoung

if there was something I would like to change in this world is that my bullies love me. My fate never went my way. my parents kicked me out because of who I am right now. a gay. nothing else. I struggle each and every day to manage my life. school life is more worse than expected. being bullied by people who you actually thought were good friends of yours. Actually they wouldn't have been my bullies. we were once known to be the best squad ever. until one day when one of my friend died because of me. one mistake turned my whole world topsy turvey . since then they do not even consider me as their friend. It hurt a lot when they keep bullying me. Since I live with my abusive roommate I'm struggling my best. I sighed and got up to get ready for school more like got ready to be a punching bag and a stress reliever.

University

I slowly walked through the hallways ignoring the students stare and joke over me but I bumped into a mascular figure. I knew who it was I did not dare to look up. "Well the whore decided to come early today" I heard a voice. "Whore tch whatcha sayin' jae he isn't a whore but a slut and a hoe" "don't insult those words dude! " I tried to walk away only to be yanked by the three of them. Taeyong gripped my hair and pulled into an empty classroom. It was just morning and I was being beaten to death. I felt like my body left my soul. I let them do whatever they want and layed there not caring if u survived or not.

Author
It was an hour of two that Doyoung passed out with pain. And it was 15 minutes that he woke up being numb. He dragged himself to the class however not being noticed.

Cafeteria
It was lunch time and Doyoung was being pinned to the wall and beaten again. This was his daily routine. He hated it when they bought up the past. It was now the end of the break and Doyoung really couldn't keep up. He took a break from the rest of the day from school limping back home. He sat on his bed bawling out his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He calmed himself down and fell asleep on his bed.

Meanwhile
Taeyong, Jaehyun and Johnny were searching for Doyoung for more fun. But sadly they were informed that Doyoung went home.

Lee Taeyong
Kim Doyoung the guy who was my other half killed my brother only if he had to listen to my brother's words. I can never every forget a guy like him. I'm going to make sure he pays and pays up so well that he will remember to be disciplined. I felt bored since the school already ended so I was planning of bribing the teacher to add Doyoung to our list of projects so I could ruin him much more. I walked to Mr. Park's office and knocked on the door before entering.
Sir regarding the project can you add Doyoung to our group? He is absent and since Jaehyun is good in your subject and he is our group he can help Doyoung.
Yes ofc Taeyong. Your such a good Student don't worry I'll add Doyoung to the group.
I saw Mr Park add Doyoung to our group list. Kim Doyoung here comes hell. I smirked evily.

Author
Doyoung was woken up by a tight grip on his hair. He looked up to see yoonseo his roommate tugging harshly on his hair. Soon over his face panicked. Yoonseo was drunk.

    ⚠️ Warning rape , if not       comfortable skip the part ⚠️

Yoonseo hovered over Doyoung pinning Doyoung's hands together and then further tying them to the headboard. He then ripped open Doyoung's shirt pinching his nipples so hard that the poor latter whimpered in pain. He did not waste much time and got naked and pulled Doyoung's pants down. He roughly slammed himself into Doyoung making him cry out loud. Doyoung on the other hand begged him to stop but he never listened. The thrusts that yoonseo was creating made Doyoung feel his ass would rip open.

An hour later after the wailing, sobbing, whimpering and skin slapping there was only silence. Doyoung had passed out due to the rape. Yoonseo left out for partying that night.

||| End |||