ETERNITY.

Nithya, a young woman, was paralysed after a tragic accident in which she lost her father and brother, but she was fortunate to survive. However, she felt so unlucky to have survived that she wished she had died so she wouldn't have to endure such challenging times. Nithya's mother has never been supportive. Her mother considers her a burden and a financial drain on the family. Nithya's dog was the only creature who truly loved her, and she doesn't have many pals with whom she can share her feelings. She was a shy young lady who struggled to express herself. She is lonely and unwanted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. She used to moan about her life and blame God for taking away his father and brother. She has never appreciated herself, and she always complains and believes she has no purpose in life. Days went by in a sluggish flow, with hardly any hope and no faith. She has abandoned all faith in the divine. She used to feel great burden on her head every day, and not a single day went by when she didn't cry, and that too for no apparent cause.

She was spending time with her dog one day when she suddenly felt a peculiar sensation on her heart. Her chest became so heavy that she couldn't talk, and her vision gradually blurred. She slooooowly closed her eyelids, Nithya was already in pain when she suddenly glimpsed a faint light in the distance, and it got closer and closer to her. closing her eyes more and more until they were completely shut. She then collapsed on the ground. Everything seemed unusual, and the dog was anxious about her, prompting her mother to run over to see what was wrong.

She opened her eyes to discover herself inside of an unfamiliar room and the room was completely engulfed under endless misty white room. And she felt strange and flabbergasted when she found she could stand straight without any support, and that all of the stress and burden she had previously felt had faded away. To her, everything was abnormal. She recalled the doctor informing her that she would never be able to walk or stand for the rest of her life, and now she is standing straight and strong.
She feels ecstatic for no apparent reason and feels that all of her problems have been resolved. She was experiencing typical endless stream of positive emotions. Her inner world has revolutionised. It was very quiet and peaceful in there. And the question of why and how she is feeling so peaceful kept popping into her head. 

After visually inspecting her surroundings, she discovered three quiet contemplation doorway. She inches closer to one of the doorway. And she went on, and when she went through the door, she noticed there were two pieces of light, each of which was extremely bright from afar. She then began to move closer to the brilliant light. And as she got closer to the light, she had to cover her eyes because it was so bright. Two individuals appear from the light, and they are none other than Nithya's father and brother, who were dead in an accident. when she saw her brother and father, her mouth dropped open, and she rushed toward them like a maniac, hugging them firmly as if she would never leave them alone.  

Dad, said Nithya, weeping. Why did you leave me? I really missed both of you.Her father put his hand on her head and said, "We too missed you a lot and We are really very proud of you because you battle with yourself every day, something that most people can't do"  “You are so brave girl" he continued. Her brother stated, "He is correct; we know you're having a very hard time." But keep one thing in mind: In many cases, misfortune turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Allow yourself to be strengthened by life. Hold your head up and keep going, no matter how much it hurts" he continues. My life has gotten so difficult since you both died; it's so difficult to move on, and it constantly feels like nobody is there for me; I'm always alone here, Nithya remarked sadly. Her father interjected, saying, "There is no death, daughter people only die when we forget them. If you can remember us. We will be with you always.”

Nithya remarked, "Always?" Both father and brother stated passionately, "Always," and warmly embraced Nithya.
Nithya, perplexed, asked, "Dad, what is this place?" What am I doing here? And how did I come across you, you both were illuminated by death? Then how did I met you?  What is going on here? Dad and brother both grinned and remarked, "You are in the most beautiful place in the infinite cosmos," and added, "Don't worry, you will get your answer; just be patient." Just after saying this they both Sank without a trace. 
Nithya was taken aback and left speechless. She was completely baffled by everything. Then a mesmerising, tranquil, harmonious voice rises from the sky. “We are sorry we brought you here by mistake, your time hasn’t come yet, please forgive us,” said the voice. Nithya was completely immersed in that beautiful voice and said, "Who are you and where am I?”