Chapter 36

ℑ 𝔚𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔬 𝔐𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 ℑ 𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨

Chae Seon Ra

Someone rings the bell. Who could it be? Neither me nor halmeoni is expecting anyone.

"Will you get the door Seon Ra?", she asks.
"Of course, halmeoni!"

I open the door to see a drenched Taehyung. Why don't people carry umbrellas!?

I just shut the door at his face because I don't want him to destroy my time with halmeoni. I don't want any drama today.

"Who was it?", asks halmeoni.

"The delivery guy came to the wrong house. Nothing much.", I say as I lay down on the sofa.

The bell rings again.

"I'll get it!", says halmeoni.

"NO! I'LL GET IT!", I say getting up quickly and falling flat on my face.

Well done Seon Ra.

She opens up and Taehyung is standing there giving her the doe eyes.

I make my way to her side to try and explain because she knows there was no delivery guy after all.

"Seon Ra! How can you leave a drenched man outside? That too, your classmate!", she says smacking my arm.

"Halmeoni... mom told me not to open the door for strangers!", I say defending myself.

"What's your name dear?", asks halmeoni inviting him inside.

"Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you ma'am.", he says bowing low.

"Aigoo such a mannered boy! Kim Taehyung? Why have I heard this name before?", says halmeoni lost in her thoughts.

Why do I feel like she's going to say something embarrassing right now? I did tell her about Taehyung, everything about him.

"Oh right! He's the boy you love right?", she asks me.

Can I just evaporate?

"Halmeoni!!! No!!!", I say shocked beyond words.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him smiling.

"What are you smiling about!?", I ask giving him a threatening look.

He just shakes his head, still smiling.

"Oh right! You both broke up right?", halmeoni says very casually.

"Halmeoni!!!", I exclaim in shock.

I can see this wiped his smile off.

"Why are you shouting!? I didn't say anything wrong, did I?"