:: 𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 ::

Author: Dear readers, I apologize for the long wait. School and other stressing stuff is literally killing me and my motivation.

lmao I know the song up there doesn't fit the story but who cares I'm addicted to that song

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

TW: Slight swearing

"It appears you have no Faz Map. You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony."

The elevator shook and rumbled a little, making me nauseous. I was glad that Gregory was holding my hand, though we both ignored each other during the process. After a long while, Gregory hopped off Glamrock Freddy, letting go of my hand. I peeped out the hatch, quite anxious.

We were heading out when a heavy thump was heard, kind of informing me and Gregory that there was someone coming. "Quick!" I squealed at him, the thumping getting closer. He was almost going in the hatch when a Map Bot scared us, slightly making a yelp escape my mouth. Gregory sighed, annoyed as he took the map from the bot. The bot walked away, expressionless. "Did he really have to scare us like that so that we'd take his stupid map?!" Gregory complained, eyes twitching.

I slightly laughed at his reaction and looked down, the carpet stained with dirt. I quickly tapped on Gregory's shoulder and went inside Freddy's hatch, making him look. "Right." He mumbled and went in too, now feeling a little tight. He checked on his Fazwatch while I kept walking around, feeling kind of tired. "My turn-" Gregory quickly spoke in his teasing voice, turning to walk down the staircase while I nodded, mocking him. 

It felt kind of weird to become close to a person this fast, since I mostly have trust issues. But maybe it was due to the fact that he was the only human in here with me that I can team up with. 

Finding out Gregory stopped moving, I looked over to him as Freddy started talking. "I must warn you when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a security office. Be safe." My eyes widened at his statement, while Gregory looked unamused. The hatch slowly opened, while I went out first, stretching my legs. Gregory followed behind, walking towards a screen on the wall. I ignored him, a vent taking my attention. 

"We're going inside?!" I asked, a mixture of confusion and regret in my voice. Gregory nodded, not bothering to look. "How the hell did I even end up here." I muttered to myself as I crouched down to go inside the vent. I followed Gregory as he clicked open his flashlight. Sparks of little mechanical wires made me flinch.

A cobweb was in the way, while I tried to avoid it. Gregory laughed a little at my reaction at the cobweb and continued crawling. Finally getting out of the cobweb, I quickly followed him, only to see an animatronic, supposedly DJ Music Man. Wait, how did I know?

In a blink of an eye, we were running..? For our lives. Gregory slid down a slide, pulling me down with him. I screamed, but he put a hand on my mouth to keep me quiet as we slid down the vent. I took a tight grip on his arm, but he didn't have time to protest. The slide took a long time, it turned and turned, making me even more nauseous. 

We suddenly fell off, while I was off guard. I yelped, almost cursing while I thumped loudly on the ground. My hands were still clutched on Gregory's arm while he tried to stand up, groaning. "Can you POLITELY let go of my arm?!" He snapped, while I took my hands off him. "Jesus, what the hell was that?" I cut in, changing the subject. "I don't f cking know who that motherf ck-" I eyed him threateningly, while he shut his mouth. "Nevermind.."

"That's DJ Music Man." I pointed out, while he stretched out his body and fixed his clothes. "Okay smartass" He simply answered, rolling his eyes. Sure, he was irritated from everything that was happening, and I found myself in the same attitude, but why not just smile?

I ignored his offensive answer while he charged his flashlight, and I wandered around. "Pizza, hmm?" I mentioned, smiling at Gregory. "It's broken." He implied, while I rolled my eyes. I was awfully hungry. He passed by me, while I followed. A bland taste of ice cream rolled on my tonsils, making me hungry and confused at the same time. "Hey, don't we need a break...?" I blurted out, making Gregory give a glance. "... I don't know, we're pretty close to getting out." He shrugged lightly, making me avert my gaze away from him. 

"What about a little food? Ice cream...?" My voice slightly pitched at the end of my statement, making me cover my mouth a little. Gregory noticed it and gave me a confused stare. "I don't know where we can find food- but you if you ask me if I'm hungry, I totally am." Gregory's lips moved to a thin frown, before looking away from me and continuing to walk. We went to a kind of mechanical room, where sparks of the broken machine pads were flashing on my skin.

The friction that licked my skin from the sparks made me flinch, then a squeezed feeling came over my body. I tried to ignore it, though it got more tense. "Aw sh t." I muttered. Gregory was opening a present, not noticing what was happening to me. A small voice slipped in my mind, making me look behind me.

"Daddy isn't watching."

I slightly choked on air, the nauseous feeling now overcoming my body. "Daddy?" I questioned myself. The hallucinations were happening again, I think. 

"Don't tell daddy I'm here."

The voice was from a little girl, a flick of an intimate British accent with it. The taste of ice cream got more intense, now with the taste of blood. What the hell?!

"I wanted to watch your show too. I don't know why he wouldn't let me come see you."

"You're wonderful!"

The taste of blood was filling my mouth, my stomach twisting along. I heard planks of wood creak, despite the room I was in was full of steel and wires. Gregory now seemed to notice my state getting worse. "Woah, woah, what the hell?" He quickly walked over to me. I tried to stifle a smile, but it ended up as an awkward one. 

"Where did the other children go?"

A mechanical whir filled my ears, making me unable to hear whatever Gregory was saying. I felt numb around my body, as if I got crushed. Gregory's blurry figure was the only thing I saw, before I passed out. Everything was red, instead of black. Heavy, troubled breathing replaced the mechanical whir. 

I see you've survived. Let's see what's next, darling.

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Author: I have the ability to kill you in this story