:: 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 ::

Author: 1.3k 🐿️ reads 🐿️ o m g 🐿️ thank 🐿️ you 🐿️ so 🐿️muchh🐿️

anyway sorry if my grammar is awful English isn't my first language 
but improvement exists, right?

btw shout out to @Violettelofi and @IMASIMPOKAYY for voting the previous chapters!! Tysmm <33

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Finally, he lured the child in the Safe room, locking the door and pulling out a knife. The child got scared and backed off, leaning against the wall. The man put his hands on the child's neck, attempting to suffocate the child. He covered the child's mouth as the child almost yelled. "No screaming." The man whispered in a hush tone, smiling a little. He tightened the grip of his hand as the child's face slowly turned pale. The man finally let go of the child's neck, the child dropping to the ground, with a cold body. He stabbed the child twice, blood dripping on the cold hard floor.

T
he man used some sanitizer,  rubbing his hands. He made sure he doesn't get caught by removing his fingerprints on the child's neck and face. He went out the Safe room with a straight face, as if nothing happened. He didn't leave the restaurant quickly, as that would be suspicious. The man walked towards an empty chair, sitting down pretty far away from the Safe room and drank water casually. The man fixed his necktie as another person went towards him, clearing his throat.

"William."

"Yes?"

3rd person POV

Y/n has been having a lot of hallucinations after what happened. Though the recent illusions they've been seeing aren't very intense. Gregory has grown very fond of them ever since they were the only person who has been there with him. 

"So we're going to hack the upgrade machine thingy?" The h/c haired kid asked Gregory, scratching their head. "Yeah, Freddy says that we should go to Glamrock gifts." Gregory answered, shrugging. "Eh, sure. He knows this place better than us." Y/n stood up, fixing their clothes. "Well then, let's go now." He motioned for y/n to follow him, smiling softly.

Y/n hummed their favorite song as they walked down the stairs. "Hey, I know that song!" Gregory exclaimed, walking faster. "Really?" Y/n walked faster too. "Yeah! I heard that one once." He answered, now wanting a race. "Cool!" Y/n ran, overcoming Gregory. "Hey wait!" He stopped, taking a deep breath, his hands on his knees. "You're really slow!" Y/n teased him, cackling. "Back at ya!" Gregory started to run again, and then accidentally bumping on y/n.

They both fell off the stairs, y/n landing on Gregory's stomach making him ' Oof '. They both sat up, criss cross sitting. They both burst in laughter, hand on their heads. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked, the laughter dying down. "I'm good, just a little bruise." Gregory replied, wiping his sweat with his arm. "What about you? Are you okay?" He blurted out. "I'm fine. Luckily I landed on your stomach." Y/n answered, laughing a little. 

They started walking casually again, heading for the Glamrock gifts as Freddy had said. Gregory opened a red door at the very end of the stairs and went in. "So this ate your pass?" Y/n giggled, looking at the yellow upgrade machine. "Yours too." Gregory snickered. "Mhm." Y/n looked beside them to see a warning, saying;

"ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴀɢɴᴇᴛꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ"

"Ok..." Y/n muttered to themself and then went to follow Gregory. While they were walking, y/n quickly blurted out a question. "Do you like to read old newspapers?"

Gregory gave them a confused look then answered, "Yeah... Maybe."

"What about the newspapers from, you know, the 80's?"

"You mean the 1980's? Like that?"

"Y-yeah. I know it sounds weird- but I like reading those newspapers."

"I never knew newspapers as old as that can survive until now."

 "Y-yes... My grandpa likes to collect old newspapers and he lets me read it."

"Nice."

"Well.. Uh... Have you read about the five missing children at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, in 1985?"

"I remember reading those."

"Oh... Okay. I was actually confused on why I get interested in topics like that."

"Same here."

"I- uhm.. What do you think happened to them...?"

"Maybe they got kidnapped, killed or something else."

Y/n's eyes widened as Gregory pronounced the word "killed." A flash of memory went through their eyes. 

"Why would they kill innocent children...?"

"I don't know.."

Gregory rubbed his neck as they chatted. "Look, we're at the entrance now." He announced. "We're supposed to take that bag, right?" Y/n pointed at a bot near the fountain, guarding a bag. "Yeah, maybe. My guts tell me that we should." Gregory crouched and went towards the bot as the bot walked away from the bag. Gregory snatched it and came running towards a familiar orange and blue cartwheel. "Y/n!" He half yelled as he grabbed y/n's arm in the hiding place. 

"Chica's here, I knew it." Y/n hissed at him, motioning him to open his fazwatch and look at the cameras. "She's moving in a triangular pattern. Let's wait for her to to go up the stairs on the left before following her. We shouldn't go too near her though. Once she moves down the stairs on the right, let's head across to the right side of the balcony and use the nearby bridge into Glamrock gifts!" Gregory looked at y/n, who was still processing what he said. "O-okay, just follow me. Stay close, alright?" Y/n nodded with closed eyes and a smile. 

"Let's hope she Chica doesn't see us." Y/n huffed as they went out the cartwheel and followed Gregory, as he followed Chica, crouching. "There she goes, down the stairs." He whispered as he went towards a bridge, at the end of it a door that has a sign that says "Glamrock gifts." Y/n slowly followed him. Gregory suddenly broke into a run. "Hey, wait!" Y/n whispered pretty loud as they caught up on him. "Here we are!" Gregory took a deep breath and smiled back at y/n. Y/n opened the door to see a bot patrolling around. 

"Now here's a problem." Y/n complained, glaring at the bot. 

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Author: Hiii sorry I had to end this here

also you won't get those hallucinations for a while, hooray

okay okay maybe next next chapter
anyway drink water always 

bye