᯾3.

@ aiden.wills posted a photo

Liked by christophersturniolo and others

mine<3333

View all 200 comments

fangirl- cuties

user1919- ❤️❤️

username- they are so perfect 🤩

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I am getting a ride from Matt to the mall where I am meeting the Waltons, "tell me what's going on with you and Aiden?" he asks sipping on his coffee "uhh he's just being over protective," I sigh and he looks over at me.

"You know I don't like him, but did you see what he posted, caption mine," I look at him annoyed "yeah I know, it's weird because we are actually in a fight but he's making like we're not on social media," Matt pulls up to the parking lot.

"Yeah that's fucking toxic, drop him, this is like the 100th fight y'all been in," he stops the car "I just need time," I say getting out of the car "love you!" he shouts "love you! thanks for the ride!"

I see the twins standing outside of the mall and I run up to them happy "HEYYY!!" I shout as I jump onto Javon and hug him "supp!" I let go and wait for Javon to introduce me to his brother.

"This is Jaden," Javon says and I smile at him "wassup," he says in a plan voice "I'm good, this is so cool meeting you guys," I smile and so does Javon.

Jaden doesn't as much he sorta just looks me up and down, "what should we do??" Javon questions "uhhh we could, go to a dress store and try on things!" I giggle and Javon agrees, Jaden just stares.

Javon was going to the bathroom while me and Jaden waited in awkward silence "uhh so Javon said you play baseball??" I ask him as we sit a foot apart on the malls couch.

"I do yeah," he says not looking at me "uhh Javon seems like a good brother," I smile and look at his face, he was really cute "he is but he won't shut up about you," he says playfully looking at me.

"Oh really?" I say not really interested in that but I really just wanted to talk to Jaden "mhm, you have a boyfriend right? Aiden?" I sigh and nod "yeahhh."

"Y'all seem cool," he says moving closer to me, I shake my head "not at the moment," Jaden squints his eyes "why?" "he's just really protective."
Jaden nods and Javon walks up to us "okay let's go buy some dresses!"

We all rush into the dress store and Javon choose one for me and I tried it on and did a spin "love it!" Javon says smiling and I look at Jaden and he looks me up and down "hot," he breaths out and I roll my eyes.

"Okay y'all need to try a dress on," I laugh they both look at each other "word," Jaden says but doesn't move, Javon just stays in the same spot too and I sit next to him "so you and Coco?" I question and he shakes his head "just friends trust me."

"For real, what's wit you and Aiden?" Javon asks and we stand to leave "uhhh we got into a fight," Jaden moves next to me "for real about what?" Jaden asks.

"Uhh just like I shouldn't hang out with you guys," Javon squints his eyes "that's toxic," I nod "yo it fucking is!" Jaden agrees.

I know it is but it's hard to just break up with someone especially with how public we are.

@ jordisturniolo posted

Liked by onwardwanna and others

Finally met @ onwardjdub and @ onwardwanna 💪

View all 689 comments

onwardwanna- ❤️❤️
-🙏

onwardwanna- photo creds 😡
*liked comment*

inlovewithnic- ily and ur brothers
- same tbh

christophersturniolo- baddie 😜

onwardjdub- cool 😎
- very 😎

wannabae- omg they met?!??

fangirl- holy the trio we didn't know we needed😛

aiden.wills- 😒
*liked comment*

anguscloud- we should meet fr fr
- UM YES

a/n PLSSS give requests!!!!