Chapter 1

Athanasia is sitting on the sofa while sipping a tea. Lucas then shows up and went to sit across her. "Are you sure it's wise to send him out there?  You know it's dangerous for him especially when he can't even run at least two kilometres far"

"Hell be fine I'm sure. He has his zodiacs with him and I'm sure he'll handle it well. I need you to keep an eye on him every now and then and report it to me. I'll handle the imposter"

"Sure"

Hage village

Ambrose went straight at the grimoire temple and saw some children's around his age inside. He waited patiently and saw two individuals who stood out the most. They gives off an aura that he saw in every powerful magic they have in their empire. Yuno and Asta.

Soon, the old man of the grimoire tower showed up saying that he was hoping that someone in hage would become a powerful magic knight or the wizard king before the grimoires flew to each of their chosen owners.

The ash blonde boy didn't get a grimoire while the tall messy raven haired boy got the four leaf grimoire. People cheered seeing it. "I will become the wizard king"

A light suddenly appeared out of nowhere revealing a grimoire with six leaf clover and a fancy design. It went to a certain cloaked figure.

"A SIX LEAF?!"

"No way I've never heard of six leaf grimoire before"

"Who's that?"

"What a fancy cloak must be a noble"

Ambrose brushed off the murmurs of the people and immediately left the temple. He wasted no time and summoned the magic broom that Lucas gave him and rode it.

The journey to the capital took a week. He asked his system if there's an inn and book for a one month stay.

As he settled down on the bed Lucas suddenly popped out of nowhere with his short hair appearance and his usual attire.

"Jeez, stop doing that Lucas your giving me a heart attack" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"The magic knights exam will be in six months so you better get ready. If possible pick the Black Bulls"

"I'll keep that in mind. Although they are the worse squad they are more comfortable to be with instead of those nobles"

Lucas bid his goodbye after some chat and Ambrose decided to take a quick tour around the capital. He decided to look for some magical artifacts but no luck.

Where is the black market again? I remember it was on an alleyway.

He looked for some alleyways and soon found the black market. He went in and saw a few people inside looking at some booths.

He just look around and when he got tired without seeing anything interesting he went back to the in and rest.

He'll surely look for those people who could help him and his family.