The Psychic Case

Sam's POV:
"Hannah!" I screamed. It was probably just another vision. But even so, it hurt me to see her that way, limp against the seat belt, twitching uncontrollably and a layer of sweat covering her brow. I knew I would be feeling that stab of pain soon too. Maybe we would make it back to the motel in time it was about ten minutes away. At least in a few minutes she won't be all alone in her experience. I'll be there, maybe not exactly there, but at least I'll know what she's going through. "Dean will we make it back soon? Can you step on it?" I asked impatiently. I was already starting to feel the migraine coming. "Yeah, we should be there in five. I'll try to go quicker." He replied. The migraine was getting sharper but I could see the motel now. My face screwed up in agony as a jolt of pain shot through my head. We pulled in and Dean got out the motel room keys. "C'mon! Let's grab her from both sides so she doesn't twitch her way out of our grasp!" I said. I grabbed Hannah's left side and Dean got her right side we rushed her to the door as she began twitching even more violently and the pain in my head began to increase at the speed of a car. We made it to the door just as one final rush of pain stabbed through me and I collapsed.

Dean's POV:
"Dang it! These psychics are dropping like flies!" I said. I picked each of them up, one at a time, bridal style and carried them to their bed. Just to be a matchmaker I put Sam's arm around her. At least they would wake up pleasantly. Exhausted from their weight, I flopped onto my bed and relaxed.