A Second "Suicide"

A man who could've been brothers with the first man who died, was doing laundry by his open window. All of a sudden the window slammed down. The man jumped and walked over to put the window back up and locked in place. Again, it slammed shut. He went over to the window, frowning. He laid his neck and head on the window sill. Look up at the lock he tried shimmying it. Just as he got the window back up, it crashed down on his neck.

Hannah's POV:
I woke up shaking, a sheen of sweat covering my brow. I felt Sam's twitching arms around me. I knew he would come out of it soon so for now, I cuddled up against him to try to stop the twitching and so he would feel protected after it was over. After a few minutes he was awake. We told Dean what happened and we decided that we would ask about it tomorrow morning when we went back. Right now it was late and Sam and I were exhausted after that episode.

When morning came, I woke with a smile, glad to have Sam's arms around me. We got ready and went again and apparently the man was Max's uncle. So we decided to just leave the poor kid alone and go back to the motel.

Eventually, we discovered that Max was just like Sammy and I but with the added ability of telekinesis. He was the one who was killing the people. His Dad and Uncle would get drunk and beat him as a child. He got his revenge. In the end, despite our attempts to save him, he killed himself.

Hey guys! I know this one was short and uneventful but PLEASE stick with me! The next part will be REALLY good I promise!