"Love…" I pout. "I can do that."

"Let me do it." He smiled at me. "Love, do you know how much I wanted to do these kinds of things to you? I always imagine us doing things that every couple does and now that I have the opportunity, I won't let it pass by."

"Don't you feel shy too?" I said shyly.

"We're married, Donghyuck." He chuckles while washing my body with a smooth rug. "I'm not just your boyfriend, but your husband. Things will end up like this anyway, so why prolong it?"

"I just feel shy." I reply and grabbed the shower to wet his hair. "That's all…"

"Just feel comfortable with me."

"What if you don't see me as pretty anymore?"

"That's not gonna happen." He laughed. "You look very, very beautiful. Your nakedness for me will make you even more pretty, love."

"I love you…" I hug him tight. "Thank you, love…"

"I love you, too, love…" He breathes out. "Let's go out now?"

My body shivered when something on my thighs hit me. I gasped when I unintentionally looked at him down there.

"I told you not to brush yourself on me…" He laughed.

"I-I'm sorry—"

"Calm down, Donghyuck…" He says. "This is nothing. Don't worry…"

"Okay…" I turn around as fast as I can and ran to where my towel is.

I remove my wet lingerie fast, and cover myself with the towel. I use another one to dry my hair and just then, Mark followed me.

I tried hard not to look down but that was still the thing that attracted me. Shit, Mark is so long and big. Fuck… That will fucking wreck me!

"Towel, please?"

"Are you not gonna get rid of that, love?" I ask as I give him the towel.

Shit, now we look like real married couple who talks about erection like a usual context between conversations.

"We're already running late. Besides, it'll calm down later." He kisses my shoulders. "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. You just looked so hot with the lingerie that you wore."

I flush in embarrassment.

"You go change now," He pats my bottom with the thick cotton of the towel on and made me walk forward. I wore boxers, this time instead of a lingerie.

Thinking about this odd scenes between us, I started heating up inside too. I mean, I've never touched myself ever since I went here and that is very tragic.

I twitch my legs in attempt to stop myself from getting aroused too, when Mark followed me again. He grabbed a pair of boxers beside me and wore it.

Even behind the covers, I can still see his shaft twitching and being hard as rock. It's just so big that I can't even imagine how it would come in me if ever we decide to have sex now or in the near future. Fuck it…

"Love…" I call out when he sat on the bed to dry his hair first.

"Yes, love?"

"Uh… Can I help?" Oh my god, shit… It's happening.

"I'm fine Donghyuck. This will calm down…" He snickered but then, opened his legs wide and tapped his lap. "But you can sit on me."

Fuck! Why is he so hot?

"Come here…" Mark pulled me and I ended up, really sitting on his lap and my cheeks down there met his hardness.

"Move your hips slowly, grind on me, then…" My own husband guided me how to do it. He wrapped his arm around my waist and let me move above him.