edgiest song ever 2: electric boogaloo

Selever: Forgive me Father, for I have sinny-sin-sinned.

Hex: Seriously, Annie, how many people would you have killed if we'd asked you to?
Annie: That's not important
Hex: I DISAGREE.

Sarvente, hungover: Please tell me I'm imagining that I claimed I was king of the ducks.
Ruv: I would, but then I would be lying to the King of All Ducks.

Boyfriend: When was the last time you cried?
Girlfriend: Uh 15 minutes ago, why??
Boyfriend: really? That recent?
Girlfriend: Yeah *voice crack* is that a issue? *starts crying again*

Hank, shooing Alucard away: Can you go be depressed over there? You're bumming out my whole area.

Rasazy: Which movie are you and Sarvente going to see tonight?
Whitty: Oh, I always go to whichever movie Sarvente wants.
Rasazy: Which one does she want to see?
Whitty: I haven't decided yet.

Hex: Am I a boy? Am I a girl? It doesn't matter. I'm going to burn your house down.

Julian: Which way did Cassandra go?
Pico: Well, based on the direction of the wind, the broken sticks in the corner, and the slight disturbance in the dirt, I'd guess they went left.
Julian: You could really figure it out from that?
Pico: No, you idiot, Cassandra sent me a text. See?

Cassandra: I wish I was a cat, but not in a furry kinda way, more like a "I can sleep all day and hit people with no consequences" kinda way.

Agoti: I just found out from Aldryx today that when Nene died and the service did the 21-gun salute at her funeral, Alucard said, "They should aim at the coffin to be sure."

Whitty: Julian, how do you feel about lifting heavy things?

Julian: My doctor just said I should avoid—
Whitty: Being a wuss? I agree.

Julian: All the sudden I got a random burst of energy, and I think it's my body's last hurrah before it completely shuts down.

Boyfriend: Hey, did you know as a kid I accidentally ate paper?
Pico: I feel like we've all done that at least once.
Marie: I ate it too-
Pico: See?
Marie: -On purpose...
Boyfriend & Pico: ...What?

Boyfriend: You believe me?
Whitty: Boyfriend, you're the last good person on this planet. I'd believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning.

Girlfriend: I need life advice.
Pico, sipping Gatorade and eating cookie dough: You came to the right person.

Annie: The waiter at Olive Garden has been grating my cheese for 6 hours now, waiting for me to say when. Customers are screaming. Three people have died.
Annie: I will not yield.

Boyfriend: Sky, is that my mug you're drinking out of?
Sky: No, it's mine.
Boyfriend: It... looks just like the one I have...
Sky: You don't have one like this anymore.

Girlfriend: Yum, thanks!
Kidnapper: *puts more tape over her mouth* I said stop eating it.

Cyril: Do you take constructive criticism?
Garcello: Not without crying

Boyfriend, Pico & Whitty: *screaming*
Garcello: *runs into the room* What's wrong, Whitty?!
Boyfriend: Wait, why are you asking Whitty that when Pico and I are also here?
Garcello: Because Whitty wouldn't scream unless it's an emergency. You two scream whenever you have the chance.

Cassandra: In case you haven't noticed, I'm weird. I'm a weirdo. I don't "fit in" and I don't WANT to fit in. Have you ever seen me without this stupid hat on? That's weird.

Sky: I'm not superstitious... But I am a little stitious.

Pico, spraying a melted cutting board with a tiny water gun: We gotta cool this bitch down. Cool it down.
Agoti: I actually just put the cutting board in the oven...
Whitty, visibly confused: Okay, so he decided to put the cutting board in the oven?
Pico, spraying Agoti: You FUCKING DUMBASS!
Agoti: Dude, I forgot-
Pico: OH MY FUCKING GOD! We're trying to make Chicken Alfredo right now, and you fucking MELT the cutting board in the oven at 400 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!?
Hank: *Watching in complete confusion while trying to process this whole situation.*

Skid: Hey guys, I found a spider. Cool little lad. Thanks for eating the mosquitos.
Skid: Oh no, where did it go?
Garcello: Skid WHAT THE FUCK?!

Sky: I hope you have an explanation for this.
Agoti: We have three actually-
Girlfriend: Pick your favorite.

Selever: Why did you guys dress up as each other for Halloween?
Hex: Sarvente is the scariest thing I could think of!
Sarvente: Hex told me I should pick the dumbest costume possible.

Girlfriend: You are, of course, wondering why it is I have brought you here tonight.
Pico: Actually, Girlfriend, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.

A/N:

should I complete the edgiest song series as a different book?