A Boyfriend only chapter (don't worry, there are several BFs)

Sen (Flippin'): We vegetarians love the environment. Carnivores are sick freaks.
Neo BF: How can vegetarians possibly love the environment.. you keep eating all the fucking plants.

Fever: Thanks for opening my message and not responding.
Sen: All good bro, any time.
Fever: Fuck you.

Neo: Yeah, I don't like people.
Girlfriend (SNS): Oh, well now that's not fair Neo. Have you met all of them?
Neo: I've met enough of them. People. What a bunch of bastards!

Girlfriend: While I'm gone, you're in charge Soft.
Soft: Yes!
Girlfriend, whispering to Sen: You're secretly in charge, but I don't want him to feel bad.
Sen: Obviously.

Fever: Soft likes to say 'you can be part of the problem or part of the solution,' but I happen to believe you can be both.

Mean BF: Ha! Don't you know the trappers trap can trap the trapper?
Mean BF: I must be losing it, I'm quoting Girlfriend.

Sen: *pitches an idea*
Mean BF, impressed: Huh, there might be something here!
Girlfriend, under her breath: Yeah, a lawsuit.

Fever: I hate Mean BF.
Soft: "Hate' is a strong word.
Fever: I have strong opinions.

Pico (Shootin'): So, Girlfriend is no longer allowed to take the trash out at night.
Mean BF: Why?
Pico: Because I've caught her trying to train raccoons to fight five times in a row.
Girlfriend, arms crossed and pouting: You'll be thanking me when the third raccoon battalion saves your ass.

Mean BF: You know the sound a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound that my brain makes all the time

Soft: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies.

Mean BF: I've done a lot of dumb stuff.
Sen: I witnessed the dumb stuff.
Pico: I recorded the dumb stuff.
Girlfriend: I joined you in the dumb stuff.
Soft: I TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THE DUMB STUFF!

Sen: Hey Girlfriend, have you seen the photographer?
Girlfriend: Nope. Have you seen the meat tenderizer?
Sen, confused: What?
Girlfriend, grabbing the meat tenderizer out of the drawer: No reason, cute girl things!