date hate + announcements!!

(A/N ALL OF THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REWRITTEN WOOHOO! MAKE SURE TO GO BACK AND READ THEM TO UNDERSTAND *THIS* PLOT, ANYWHO, ENJOY!!)

.

.

.

"Hello dear," he spoke calmly, handing the flowers to me.

yellow daffodils signify new beginnings right?

".. thank you, Tobey," i said, face still flushed

I locked the door and he walked us over to his car. A sleek new yellow Essence model, it was a convertible with the roof down, perfect for the early summer heat. I got into the passengers' seat next to Tobey.

a few minutes after we started driving I had to ask him,

"Tobey where are we going?"

"you'll see, love," he said in his flowery British accent 

that made my face take on a light pink shade, I love his voice.

I kept my eyes fixated on him the whole way there, he somehow didn't notice.

as we pulled into a parking lot I noticed we were near the beach, i looked up at the sign of the building in front of us. 

"beachside aroma" .. fancy

I felt Tobey clutch my hand, stopping my train of thought, pulling me into the open doors. We waited in the front area, hands still entangled. it was a few moments till the hostess greeted us and seated us, Tobey had reserved a table on the patio, facing the ocean.

I set my phone on the table and placed my order, while waiting for the meal, me and tobey began to chat.

"thank you for bringing me here," i spoke kindly

"Anything for you, dear" he gazed into my eyes and spoke sweetly.

my attention cut off when i heard my phone buzz with a notification.

'Instagram' Two new messages from Violet Heaslip 1 am  - 12:30 pm