partner photography project? UPDATED VER.

(READ THE FIRST PART, THIS IS LITERALLY JUST THE CONTINUED VER OF IT, LIKE A NORMAL BOOK I GUESS)

(a/n so like hi hi, how were your days today? to be honest, mine kinda sucked but at least I'm writing :D)\

(ITALICS (THE STUFF THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS) MEAN THAT ITS BECKY'S THOUGHTS)

(UPDATED A/N, TW : THIS HAS ALOT OF ANGST, (becky having problems connecting with people and trusting them to be friends because of what happened to violet.))

after that odd interaction, I walked to my next class, confused about why would Tobey actually talk to me? and why was he at the park? doesn't he eat with his stupid popular friends? i shouldnt think about him anymore, its time for class. 

my train of thought cut off when I heard the voice of my photography teacher, a 60-something-year-old man with balding brunette hair and a thick white mustache. 

I don't know why they hired him of all people, he was probably around when the camera was first invented.

after around a half-hour of explaining the assignment, he walked around the room and placed a camera on each desk, wait no, every second desk? i swear if its a...

oh god, it's a partnered project.

i heard someone whisper my anme and i turned my head to find him behind me, holding up a camera pretending to take a photo of me, behind the camera was that same soft smile. I couldn't help but let out a  laugh but i quickly shut myself up before my old as a grandpa teacher hears me . 

After another thirty or so minutes of him explaining the project (and me glancing at tobey), the teacher told us our partners.

"Okay everyone, settle down, Your pairing for this assignment is as follows; Todd with violet, Rebecca with George, max with ruby, James with Wilber, val with oliva, jane with harry, charlie with joeseph and Becky with Tobey."

my heart stopped at this news. not in a good way.

whats going on with me?

i put my hand up and asked to go to the washroom.

i bolted out of the classroom and down the hall straight to the girls bathroom.

i ran into the first stall i saw and locked myself in it.

i felt a tear stream down my face

then another

then more and more.

i was sobbing.

i dont want to get close with him

i cant get close to him.

i wont get close to him.

I heard the school bell ring. end of the day. thank god. i ran to my locker, grabbed my bag, and ran out of the school, tears still streaming down my face. after a few blocks i heard another pair of footsteps running behind me. i felt a grip on my arm. i turned around to see tobey again,

  fuck, hes seen me crying now.

"becky?"

i didnt respond

"are you alright?"

i didnt respond again, trying to shake his hand off my arm.

"Becky. Do not ignore me." he said sternly.

i felt a jolt of fear overcome me, i dont like this side of him.

"leave me the fuck alone." i finally responded, muffled with soft sobs.

"becky are you alright?" he softened his tone

"..please leave me alone." i pleaded.

i felt his arms wrap around me, i couldnt help but fall into his embrace. i cant beilive im doing this to myself. how did i get here? am i this i sobbed into his sweater, leaving a large wet spot on his shoulder. we stayed like that for a solid 10 minutes, passers giving us weird looks.

it all felt right.

 but i cant do this. 

not with him atleast. 

actually,

 not with anybody.

i hate how good this feels.

(a/n, angst because im in that mood, honestly, i hope yall are doing well. have a good day or night)