Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" (Ciel)

"Can you feel that, Ciel? I didn't notice it earlier but now I can sense it clearly." (Rimuru)

"Yes, I can feel it too, but it feels quite familiar." (Ciel)

"I don't know what he is doing here but it is Veldora." (Rimuru)

"Well, we'd better go see him, right? He may be able to tell us something." (Ciel)

  We headed to where the strong aura is coming until we found a huge dragon locked up in some kind of barrier.

"What are you doing here puny humans Kuhahaha!" (Veldora)

"Excuse us, we are looking for a dragon named Veldora." (Rimuru)

"I am the mighty storm dragon Veldora. Now I'll ask again puny humans. What are you doing here?" (Veldora)

  Yep that's 100% Veldora. That way of talking that contains no manner and that talkative nature. He didn't change in all those years.

"I don't think it is a proper way to greet your nii-san Veldora." (Rimuru)

"What do you mea... Wait Rimuru nii-san?!" (Veldora)

"That would be me." (Rimuru)

"What are you doing here? Where have you been? Who is that beside you? Why does it look exactly like you?" (Veldora)

  I guess he is still the most talkative being in the world. He really didn't change a lot.

"Hi Veldora. It's me Ciel. Me and Rimuru got sucked into the realm where concept of time doesn't exist and somehow reappeared in this cave where you seem to be locked up in."

  Veldora had a dumb look on his huge dragon face. His anti-learning nature didn't change too. Maybe I should give him some time to swallow the information.

"Speaking of being locked up, what is that barrier surrounding you Veldora?" (Rimuru)

"A human hero locked me up here with {Unlimited Imprionment} 300 years ago." (Veldora)

"You lost to a human? Didn't you just say you are mighty dragon yourself?" (Ciel)

  Veldora got stung right in the middle with that word.

"Well... I didn't fight with my full strength at that time, so you can't say I'm totally beaten up!" (Veldora)

"It still means that you underestimated your opponent and lost." (Ciel)

  That stopped Veldora from arguing farther and sent him sulking in the corner.

"That doesn't matter right now. Ciel, can you break the imprisonment?" (Rimuru)

"Yes I can, but if we free him due to his absence, there will be major shift of power and influence around this world. Want it or not, Veldora is a powerful being, so the impact he is giving is unignorable." (Ciel)

"I see, than can you make some kind of replica of him? We can than make Veldora suppress his aura." (Rimuru)

"That will be hard but will do some trick. Since I am not inside you, we need to do this together, ready?" (Ciel)

"Sure, let's do this." (Rimuru)

  Rimuru and I break down the {Unlimited Imprisonment} and made a replica of Veldora using his magicules which is flooding the cave. Rimuru took out his clone and moved Veldora's spirit into it.

"Alright Veldora, now try absorbing your aura into you." (Rimuru)

  When Rimuru said that Veldora started to make weird noises and emit his aura rather that absorbing it. I was trying to stop him but then gradually his aura reduced. I think I saw it in one of his 'sacred text' or whatever.