News and Meeting All Might

I watched in the DMV as the news reported a weird creature attacked people in the mall and hospitalized Kamui Woods. They then showed the recording of it and everyone, including me, acted shocked as they heard what Kamui did. I then typed to my system A.I. Lily on my phone. We planned our next event and I thought of how lucky I was. When my clone attacked the mall it found and grabbed a person with a quirk called, "Crime Sight." This quirk lets me see if someone is truly good, bad, both, or in All Mights case all three.

That fact, All Might being all three, has me confused and annoyed. How can a pillar of good be bad as well? Oh well I'll find out soon and maybe I can find out his quirk too. Also I will need to figure out mana since the glass that was unknowingly stuck in my head from my bitch of my mom helps me collect it. Seems like she isn't totally worthless beyond a rags to power story I can tell in the future. When I finished updating my ID I headed back out and began to walk around. I didn't have a goal, no destination, I just wanted to walk around.

As I walked and tapped on the glass shards which I made into a ring with some metal I stole from some impure at the mall. Both had quirk residue and boosted the number I got from tapping. I headed under a bridge and sighed a bit. How the hell am I to find All Might as a civilian unless I'm attacked by a villain? I'm just joking using Luck I had a slime villain attack me only for him to end up in a mini anti-quirk zone. I'm definitely going to need a memory wipe quirk later though.

When All Might showed up he saw a naked man trying to shove his body into my mouth without noticing he wasn't a slime anymore. All Might knocked him out and I undid my anti-quirk causing sludgy to become sludge again. Using Alchemy I turned the ground into a glass bottle around him before compressing him a lot. "What's your quirk young one?"

I looked down in a mix of shame, "My quirk is Enhanced Quirk Karma. I can copy quirks and use them against others. I'm a stressed awakener." This makes All Might stiffen a bit before he sighed, "You're the clone boy from yesterday aren't you? The one who lost control from years of bullying?" When I nodded he patted my head, "Do you still want to be a hero?" I nodded again and looked up at him, "Of course, I want to make it so no one get bullied because of something they can't control."

When he patted my head I used the odd quirk I stole which let me see a person's heart. That's when I realized what was going on on the rating. His heart is not impure but inside is a mix of pure golden and black impure hearts. What's causing it is his quirk and now I know his quirk is an imperfect version of One for All. My system gave me a version without any recordings of personalities, easy to control output, access to the quirks inside, and unlimited storable energy. Now I know the truth, I feel a bit repulsed because I can also see his crimes.

With a smile I get his signature and run off. Once I was out of range of his sight I ran into an alley and lost my lunch. All Might is not a symbol of hope, he's is a symbol of hypocrisy. He says don't kill villain but kills 80% that he fights and says they wouldn't surrender. States anyone can be a hero but tells quirkless to give up and watched a couple kill themselves. He deserves to die but now to find out how to make it slow and painful. Of course I will have to deal with Nezu first though, he is the biggest threat here. We may not have meet yet but I might in U.A.

Once I finished throwing up I put in my Bluetooth headset and began planning.

[Wow, I honestly didn't see that coming.]

"Neither did I. Now I need quests to easily do. I must be smarter and stronger than NezuFanBitch to beat her in the games PVP arena."

[That is kinda simple but you have to use Quirk Shards on the Roulette wheel. There are 5 IQ and 2 strength quirks on it.]

"I guess the gacha lottery it is then. Log in and convert my points to shards and use them for me. Please and thank you Lily."

[You got it Izuku. Also you can convert Mana into Spell Fragments and start using magic.]

"I didn't know the game had a magic section. Can you explain it as you spin the shards?"

∆Spinning Quirk Crystal Roulette X3000∆

"Um, wait I got that many spins from just using the ring?"

[Yeah and you haven't even touched your mana yet.]

"I'm afraid to touch it as both are hundreds per activation."

[Yeah but at least you'll be able to cause a lot of chaos now. Even Eraser Head won't be able to stop you if you battle him with magic.]

"I guess so. Is the mana items able to be made into in game currency too?"

[Yeah but because mana is much stronger than Quirk Energy you get 10X what you'd get.]

"From new player to rich pro in a couple days. Sounds good."

The rest of the way to the shelter I got a ton of new quirks with a few duplicates. I was only a block away when I saw a bunch of people beating up my roommate. Before they knew what happened I knocked them all out and stole their quirks. Using my copy quirk and a quirk degrading quirk I made their quirks horrible before returning them. My roommate was stunned that I moved so fast and knocked them all out with a few punches. Once I was done pretending to catch my breath I headed to the shelter with him leaning on my shoulder.

When I laid him on his bed I closed the door and healed him while fixing his ruined clothes. He looked at me a bit angry as he slapped me, "You've had a quirk this whole time? You just wanted attention didn't you?" I simply shook my head, "No, I'm a stressed awakener. It happened yesterday. After over a decade of burning, punching, frozen, healed to get hurt more, and such it manifested as I had a mental break."

He looked apologetic and wanted to stop me but I kept talking. "The main group of bullies blew me out of my seat as I was listening to music. Once that happened I called them villains and they tried to kill me and my quirk manifested as I had a big panic attack. My quirk lets me copy any quirk used against me, enhance it, and use it against people by myself or through clones. My quirk beat them all up but only a third of what they did to me before a couple died."

My roommate hugged me and apologized for snapping before he asked if I could be on the look out for a quirk for him. He said it jokingly but he did what I hoped for. "Um actually I do have a couple quirks that I can use to give you one." I pretend to be embarrassed as I rub the back of my head. He was excited and nearly bouncing off his bed before I covered his mouth and shushed him. "Dude calm down. I don't want everyone asking me for quirks, I'd run out instantly. So what quirks did your parents have?" He said both his parents had plant quirks but he wants more than growing plants and being able to change their colors.

"I will look for a good plant quirk for you. I currently have one that does both of those. Wait let me try something." I began to meditate and use my Quirk Fusion Quirk. Let's make my first quirk fusion. I took the plant quirk, fused it with my metal golem quirk from messing with Hephaestus' quirk, and a laser quirk. What I got out of it was definitely something I was going to be proud of.

I put the creation in a Quirk Crystal and had it slowly grow from my hands. This made my roommate watch in awe until I fully formed the crystal. "I fused a metal quirk and a laser quirk to the plant quirk and got this. I call it Kryptonian Garden. Now if I give this to you, will you join me in fixing this broken system?" My roommate nodded, "I don't care if you're a villain I will help you." With that I smirked and put the Quirk Crystal into his mouth.

Once it touched his tongue it became a liquid and flowed down his throat giving him the quirk. With a smile I put my hand on his shoulder, "Welcome to the party. I am System Breaker and now you'll be Deaths Garden." I looked my roommate over as his body glowed and gotten enhanced some. From so skinny his bones showed to perfectly toned, his blonde hair turned a dark brown, and his eyes changed to a shiny cyan. "I will gladly grow the garden for you. I swear as Lotus Moonveil and Deaths Garden to make this world a better place by any means necessary."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I added myself as a side character. Well, my DnD character actually but close enough. I hope you all are enjoying this story so far. The next chapter is Death Gardens debute as a villain.