03

Chapter 3

I can't believe this shit. Of all the people I could meet this day bakit siya pa? Hindi pa ako nakaka move on sa kahihiyan na ginawa ko kagabi.

We just stared at each other for awhile before I avoided my gaze cause I can feel my face getting warm due to embarrassment. Umayos ka naman Red it's not the time to be embarrassed from your katangahan.

He cleared his throat before walking to his desk and sat there. I can feel him studying me. This is so uncomfortable, may madumi ba sakin?

"So Ms. Red I'll repeat my question. Why would I hire you as my Personal Assistant?" God his voice can turn someone's knees into jelly. Wala bang pwedeng hawakan diyan? Feeling ko matutumba na ako anytime.

Grabe ha napaka gentleman niya. Note the sarcasm. Ni hindi man lang ako inalok maupo bago simulan ang interview.

"Ahmmm sir would you mind if I sit down first?" Tf!? San ako kumuha ng kapal ng muka.

"Oh sure Ms. Red I'm sorry it didn't cross on my mind to let you sit first." He looked amused. I mentally rolled my eyes at him before taking my sit.

"So why would you hire me as your Personal Assistant, you ask?" I fix my posture and cleared my throat before I continue.

"It's simple. For starters, I have all the skills and experience listed in the job description, and I'm confident that I can make an immediate impact on your company. It's not just my background in leading successful projects for Fortune 500 companies, but also my passion for the industry that drives me to succeed. If chosen for this role, I will continue to deliver high-quality work for the continued success of your organization. I'm smart, qualified and I want this job."

After I answered that I can see pride in his eyes but it immediately disappeared. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Wow I didn't expect you to say that Ms. Darius" I forgot to tell you that I'm using my Mother's last name so no one would know that I'm a Peterson.

"What can I expect I'm the best" I told him which earned a soft chuckle from him. It so good to here him chuckling.

"Well then you're hired Ms. Darius, you can start your work tommorow at 8 AM sharp, don't be late." He's back from being arrogant again.

"What? For real?" I'm shocked that I get hired easily. Finally.

"Why? Ayaw moba?" He raised an eyebrow at me. He looks sexy doing that.

"Of course I want to dumbass" My eyes widened when I realized what I just said. I mentally scold myself to just shut my mouth up.

He just raised an eyebrow at me and pressed the intercom behind him before he spoke.

"Loisa you can stop searching for the position of a Personal Assistant. I found what I was looking for." He looked straight into my eyes while he's saying that. I can see other emotions from his eyes that I can't understand.

Suddenly he approached me and sat beside me before placing his hand on my lower back. Wtf is he doing? This so uncomfortable.

"We have much to discuss, Ms. Darius." He softly told me.

"What do you want to Discuss?" I asked raising my left eyebrow.

"Nothing much Ms. Darius. I just wanted to clarify something, like what I expect from you as my Personal Assistant or the requirements that is needed to be fulfilled including your salary." He leant down and placed one of his hands on the arms of the chair.

I can feel my cheeks getting warm as he tilted his head, that was less than a foot away from mine, slightly.

"You do accept right, Ms. Darius?" I blinked for a seconds then I nodded my head. Who the fuck won't accept this? Maybe those who are out of their minds.

"Of course I do" I rolled my eyes at him and he just looked at me amused.

"You know what Ms. Darius, I can immediately fire you with that attitude of yours." He seriously said to me.

"As if you will" I smirked when he couldn't answer. Ha see? He can't fire me.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Btw it's already lunch time, did you eat already?" Anong klaseng tanong yan.

"Mr. CEO kanina pa ako nandito at hindi pa ako lumalabas, sa tingin niyo ba makakakain ako ng lunch? Ano ako nahahati sa dalawa?" I pouted my lips because of this. Umiral nanaman pagka pilosopo ko.

"Come on let's eat outside, and can you please stop pouting? You look like a duck." I just raised an eyebrow because of what he said. Is he asking me for a date? At ano daw? Mukha akong pato? Ang ganda ko naman para maging pato.

"I'm not asking you on a date Ms. Darius, I just wanted to eat outside and I needed a company, and it's my way of saying thank you for helping me last night. And don't be so full of yourself" I can feel a faint blushed forming into my cheeks.

God this is so embarrassing, ang assuming ko talaga.

"Stop thinking nonsense Avery and let's go, wether you like it or not you're coming with me." Wtf is he the boss of me? Technically yes, but this is not part of my job.

I can't do anything cause he just dragged me out of his office. We came across Loisa and she just smiled apologetically at me.

We entered the elevator and he still didn't let go of my hand. When the elevator came to stop and it opened he walked outside while still holding my hand.

Employees are looking at us strangely some of the women's are looking daggers at me. Wtf did I do to them!?

Nang palabas na kami ng building ay nakasalubong namin si Irish na papasok pa lamang.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw who's with me, and when her eyes settled on our hands her eyes grew even wider and she looked at me saying that this is not yet done. Great I have some explaining to do.

Hindi pa ako nagsisimula sa work ko pero mukhang ako na agad ang laman ng tsismis sa kumpanya ng pangahas na lalaking to. Makakatikim karin saking panget ka.

He just keeps on dragging me until we stopped infront of a very luxurious black lamborghini. I know this because I have one back in my parent's house.

He opened the door for me and guided me inside. Wow gentleman siya ngayon? Ano kayang nalaklak nito bago kami lumabas ng office niya.

He entered the other side of the car and started driving. At first silence enveloped us not until he broke it.

"Where do you want to eat?" Is he seriously asking me that?

"I don't know. You decide where to, tutal ikaw naman itong nang hila nalang sa akin bigla." He didn't answer me but he turne the car around and for about 10 minutes we came to a stop into a very fabulous restaurant.

I know this one, my parents and I used to come here back when we were still a happy family. A sad smile appeared on my lips remembering those times.

I was bring back to reality when I feel someone shaking me carefully. I look at who it was and see that it was Mr. CEO.

"Are you okay Avery?" He asked worriedly. I just smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yes, of course I'm okay" He seemed not satisfied with my answer but he never asked me about it again and I'm thankful for that.

Instead he lead me out of the car and guided me inside the restaurant...

•AngelicIsla•