He parked his Audi A5 Coupe outside the gates of her house and texted her that he reached. Her phone chimed and it ready sharp 6pm. She also a saw a message from him. She waved a bye to her mother and walked towards the car nervously. He was standing rather relaxed, his hair combed properly but not gelled. His stiff white shirt once again straining against his well toned body and the trouser resting on his waist. And the Bally belt. She needed air she thought. Suddenly the open air felt suffocating. He really had the looks that could make any woman go weak on their knees.

He wasn't feeling any different. He saw her the second she stepped out of her house. Dressed in a dirty pink surplice front with butterfly sleeves. she looked like a bomb. The neckline helped define her breasts making them look more voluptuous. With a shimmering clutch in one of hand and a thin bracelet on the other, she looked gorgeous for the evening he hand planned to spend with one another.

She snapped her fingers in front of him hiding the obvious blush on her face and brought him out of his trance. He cleared his throat and smiled at her. She smiled back at him. He quickly opened the car door for her and walked to the other side to take the driver's seat.

"You look beautiful" he said starting the car.

"Thanks" she replied, her voice almost shivering.

A comfortable silence enveloped the two of them. He kept looking at her from the corner of his eyes. The way she fidgeted with her fingers, playing with her clutch and at times running her hand through her silky hair tempting him to do the same with her hair. He even had the urge to stop her from doing that but he had to simply hold himself.

She felt his peering gaze on her from time to time. His strong woody perfume kind of seduced her from thinking normally. There was not one bit of fat, it was all just toned muscles. She turned behind and saw his jacket in the back seat and she could see some kind of a box between the folds of the jacket. She quickly turned not wanting to being caught by him. She wanted to reach the destination asap else she would do something really stupid and regret all her life.

The car came to a halt at last. She did not mind the silence one bit. she knew how he had looked at her throughout the car ride but nothing felt off. The way he kept looking at her would have creeped the shit out of her any other day but today those eyes conveyed something else. Those eyes were full of life. She got out of the car and waited for him to lead the way. She saw him grab his jacket and also noticed how quickly he slipped something in to his jacket pocket.

"For you" he said huskily and she was holding a bouquet of beautiful pink roses and white lilies. She was smiling like an idiot. She couldn't marvel at how beautiful and fresh they looked. She moved the bouquet closer to her and inhaled the fresh fragrance of the flowers and felt all the knots in her body loosening up. Like they were breaking free. For a moment she wondered where had he kept them hidden.

"Glad you're surprised" he said with a smirk.

"Thanks again" she replied and tucked some of the loose strands behind her ears.

He placed his hand on the small of her back and looked at her. She did not look disturbed or felt uncomfortable. That she was fine, he walked closer to her. She smelled just like the bouquet he thought and his broad hands on her back was doing something within her. They were transported to a different world where only the two of them existed.

"Meishi" she exclaimed.

"Bad choice ?" He asked worried.

"Love it" she added and eased him furthermore.

He led her to the private dining area of the restaurant. He knew he would bump with a few known faces and he wasn't going to take a chance today. This evening was just for them and nothing can go wrong.

The grey, black and the gold interiors elevated the ambience. The private area just gave them the much needed privacy. He of course had not blocked out the entire area. They were people around but the table he had reserved made it look more secluded. He helped her take a seat and took the seat opposite to her.

"I hope we don't attract the paparazzi" she said taking a sip of the cold water.

"Well they should be fooling around in these places because it's weekend but don't worry it will be taken care of" he assured her.

"Why do you hate them ?" He asked.

"Hate is a big word. I just don't feel comfortable around them. They just don't give privacy to people like us. I mean you want to go out have all the fun but they interpret it all in their own way. Like today for example; we are a couple trying to know one another and in their hands we are probably having an affair. They just extrapolate everything" she complained irritated.

He laughed and she pouted.

"Cute" he complimented.

"What" she asked amused.

"The way you pout" he replied making her blush. Her cheeks flamed like it was set on fire.

"Stop making me blush" she said and blushed more.

"Well I know someone who accepts about blushing" he added cheekily.

"Oh shut up" she replied and hid her face with her hands.

That's the moment he knew that the woman before him was precious. She wasn't like every rich spoilt brat out there. She talked aloud when she wanted to and knew how to downplay it too. To see her break loose before him warmed his heart. There was hesitation like she was holding back something at her home. Today she was warming up to him beautifully. Earlier, during the day he realised she was different but now he just made him realise how precious she is and he would treasure till his last breath if he got the chance he knew. He wouldn't term his feeling as love but he was inching towards that.

To be continued ~

This brings an end to part 1 of this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading. Do like and comment. It would definitely help me more. Like I know I am writing for someone who wants to know what's next. Plus a sense of satisfaction. Thank you all !