"Okay turn your chairs" Dr. Raynor instructed "you should enjoy this" Sam said to Bucky as they turned their chair. "I'm going too" Bucky assured as I just shook my head. "Face each other" Dr. Raynor added. "Let's do it. Let's stare" Bucky sarcastically said. "Get close" she added. "This is a good exercise, thanks doc" Bucky thanked looking at Dr. Raynor as they scooted in closer to each other. "Alright good" she expressed. "Now get close" she instructed as they both scooted in some towards each other. "Okay get closer" Dr. Raynor added.

"Which way you want to go?!" Bucky started off "where do you want to put your legs?!" Sam questioned as they started arguing about where they wanted to put their legs at

"Oh my" I started off then pinched the bridge of my nose

"Oh my" I started off then pinched the bridge of my nose. "You know what?" Sam started off "fine" Sam added scooting in as they placed their legs in between each other and scooted closer. "We're locked in" Sam said as Bucky nodded "it's a little close" Bucky expressed. "It's very close, That's what you wanted right?" Sam asked. "Guys!" Dr. Raynor interrupted as they both looked at her. "Good, now look at each other" she stated as they looked at each other. "You need to look at each other in the eyes" Dr. Raynor added as they finally looked each other in the eyes. "See that wasn't so hard" she stated as I realized what they begun to do.

"We're about to be in here forever" I simply said to myself watching them stare at each other. "Wait what are you doing?" Dr. Raynor questioned looking between them two. "Are you having a staring contest?" She questioned as they continued to stare at each other. "Just" she started off then snapped her fingers "just blink, sweet Jesus" she expressed as I just sighed.
"Can I say something please?" I asked Dr. Raynor as she motion me to speak.

"I'm hungry and you two are pissing me off because we're here longer than we have to be" I started off "CUT IT OUT" I semi shouted through my teeth looking between Sam and Bucky as they just sat there. "Okay" Dr. Raynor started off "okay James why does Sam aggravate you?" She asked as Bucky smirked and looked over at her. "And don't say anything childish" I added as he just looked at me and licked his lips.