******************(I'm sorry about the time skips)********

It was the night of the fundraiser and I am wearing a mermaid dress that was long and light blue with silver heels and with a silver purse. My job was to explain to whoever asked about the art what the art was describing or what it was trying to capture. The music was boring and I almost fell asleep several times but I had to stay awake to make sure the fundraiser goes well.

All around the ballroom I see my friends serving drinks, and attending guests.

"Isn't this amazing," Maddy says to me. "I love dressing up ad going out like this, don't you?"

No, I enjoy wearing sweatpants and lounging around all day.

I nod and smile at her. She walks away talking to guests about the artwork on display and I hear my ringtone go off.

I pull my phone out and see a text message from Missy. '8th and Main. The Streets are on tonight!' I put my phone back and my purse and look around the room. I don't want to be here another minute and tell these guests about the art we have here. I tell Maddy that I have to use the restroom and start walking towards the exit of the building. I don't care if I have to dance by myself, I am going to The Streets tonight. As I am walking out I make eye contact with Chase, I motion with my head for him to go with me and he smiles and nods back. I keep walking to the exit and toward's the direction of Andie's house to convince her and Sarah that we should still compete tonight.

I hear lots of footsteps behind me and turn around to see everyone having the same idea as me. I scan the group to make sure everyone is here but I realize that we're missing Moose. I feel sad that he didn't want to go. So I give the rest of them a hug and keep walking.

****************************

I knock on Andie's house door and wait for an answer. Sarah opens the door and her eyes widen looking at the group of people standing behind her door.

"Hey," Chase says with a smile "is Andie here?"

"Andie," Sarah calls "It's for you."

Andie walks into our eyesight and looks confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"Andie, we're going," I say.

"8th and Main, The Streets, we need you," Chase says.

"No," Andie rejects "What about the fundraiser? You could all be expelled."

"Forget the fundraiser," Monster says. "We don't want the school to move."

"It's time we took a stand," Hair speaks.

"Like you," Caleb adds.

"If MSA doesn't want you then," Smiles begins to say.

"Then we don't want you," Kido says sternly. I hold in my laugh at that.

At least she has the spirit.

Smiles turn around to Kido "What are you talking about?"

I hear Andie laugh along with Chase.

Thank god I wasn't the only one who found that funny.

"We do want Andie. We want Andie in yes, right?" Smiles asks.

The group all answers yes.

"Look," Fly says "you brought us together and took the fall for use when we should've done more."

"Andie, that's why we're here," I say to her.

"We've made a lot of mistakes but now's our time," Chase says.