Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc

Comenzar desde el principio

Jean looked at Y/n again, his brows shot-up when he saw her stopped walking. The h/c girl looked back at him. "What...?" Jean muttered when Y/n quickly run back towards him.

His eyes widened when Y/n jumped on him and hugged him tight.

Jean quickly wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist. "Eh...? What's wrong?"

Y/n closed her eyes and hugged Jean even tighter. She didn't sag anything making Jean to feel worried towards her. Jean's brows furrowed when Y/n let go of him, his eyes widened and his cheeks became flushed red when Y/n cupped his face and kissed his forehead. He stared at the h/c girl who's now genuinely smiling at him.

"Sorry, Jean. I don't think I'll be able to work alone without you, so as soon as I'm done in helping the rear-guard, I'll come to find you instead." Y/n said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let us pass, you bastard! Do you even know what kind of situation we're in right now?! This town is already a titan territory! And if we don't evacuate soon, we'll all be eaten here! Look around you! There are women, men, children and elderly people! Even a disbabled man like me! Get your carrier out of the fucking way!" Frank angrily said.

He shouted at the boss of the Reeves company, Dimo Reeves. Apparently, the remaining citizens of Trost cannot evacuate because there's a big carrier full of rice and other food supplies that's blocking the inner gate of wall Rose. "Please, Mr. Reeves! Let us pass! No matter how you try to push your carrier it won't fit in!" Felicia said.

She's standing on Frank's right side and holding his arm to help him walk since Frank forgot to bring his crutches out of rushing to evacuate.

On Frank's left side is Ophelia  standing and also holding his arm, she's also holding Francis' hand tight.

Frank clenched his fists tightly when he noticed that the Garrison soldiers aren't doing anything. Useless pigs...

The other people started defending theirselves, too. All of them rying to point out their need to evacuate.

"Stop it! That carrier can't get through, no matter how hard you push!"

"What the hell are you thinking?! People are supposed to go through first!"

"What are you doing, soldier?! Arrest them!"

The leader of the Garrison soldiers looked at the citizens with a hesitant look. "B-but--" He wasn't able to continue what he wanted to say when Dimo faced him and glared at him. "Just try it, grunt!" The soldier gulped.

"I'm the boss of this town's shopping district! Who do you think pays food for you soldiers shit out?! Can you prepare the money to feed this town's soldiers?" Dimo said. He then looked at his men and the other people who just started helping to push his cargo.

"Just keep pushing!! This cargo is worth more than all of your lives combined! But help me and I'll show my appreciate afterwards!" Dimo said. Frank and Felicia glared at him.

Frank was about to speak, but Francis  spoke. "Mom, dad...look over there."

The young boy pointed at an abnormal titan running towards them. Everyone looked back and was terrified at the sight of the abnormal titan. "Fuck!" Frank said. He cursed himself for being disabled, if only he didn't get his leg bitten off by a titan, and if only he's still a soldier now, he'll be able to do something to save his family and the towns people.

"A titan!"

"Right over there!!"

"Get that carrier out of the way!!"