Chapter 7//Crash

Third Person

Lucas and Riley ran hand in hand down the hallways, laughing about the fact that Brandon and Joshua haven't found them yet.

"He's such a loon!" Riley said.

"Yeah, such a loon." Lucas said, not exactly knowing what that word meant.

They ran out onto the south deck and Lucas wrapped Riley up his his arms and gave her a peck on the forehead.

"When the boat docks, I'm getting off with you." She said breathing heavily.

"This is crazy."

"I know, it doesn't make any sense. That's why I trust it."

He brought her in close and they passionately kissed.

Suddenly, sirens started going off.

"ICE AHEAD! ICEBERG AHEAD."

But they didn't break off the kiss, which was getting more heated. Not until the iceberg rammed into the side of the deck, with a force that caused them both to fall on the ground. They had to run away quickly, dodging pieces of flying ice.

"Oh goodness." Riley started. "Is it badly damaged?"

"I don't know."

"Should we tell my family?"

"We better."

___
The nervousness was building up inside of Riley as she was walking with Lucas towards her and Brandon's room. What is he going to say? What is he going to do?

When they got to the door, Riley took a deep breath and opened it. At first glance Brandon stood up and walked over to her.

"Well look who decided to show up."

"Brandon an iceberg hit-"

"Joshua, come out here!"

"Brandon! An iceberg hit the side- Maya?"

Maya walked out hand in hand with Joshua and and stopped when she saw Riley, in the same room as Lucas and Brandon. "Riley!" She said nervously "How are ya?"

"No, how are you?" Riley asked, raising her eyebrows towards their interlocked hands.

"You guys know each other?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah we-"

"Never mind that!" Brandon yelled. "Let's talk about how I found one out of the two things that have gone missing from my life."

Riley narrowed her eyebrows, she didn't know what he was talking about.

"Where's you bracelet, Riley?" Brandon asked. "That thing was very expensive."

"I took it off, I don't want to loose it." Riley said confidently.

"Really? And where did you put it?"

"In the dresser, like how I've always done."

"Is that so? Last time I checked, it wasn't in there."

"It wasn't?"

"Nope." Brandon started. "Joshua, check him."

"Me?" Lucas asked, confused.

"Yes, you." Joshua said, looking nervous.

"I didn't take the bracelet!"

"Brandon," Riley said, "He didn't take the bracelet. I was with him the whole time!"

"Maybe he took it when you were busy putting your clothes back on." Brandon fired back, cold and hard.

Riley's face got hot, but before she could respond, Joshua pulled the bracelet out of Lucas's pocket.