Sacred Thy Chambers

Start from the beginning

I then shoved him off, angry that he left me out there alone, "i'm sorry Eve, i literally tripped over my fear and ended up here" he said, as i turned to see the main ship of Pluto in front of us. I then realized there was something only a few of these planets had in common, a way of keeping visitors out and there people in. That's why they have these monsters protecting the planet. It was interesting to me how every planet didn't have a monster, a handful of them. That had to of been because the monsters weren't just protecting the planet, they were keeping people from finding something within it, cause... they're hiding something. 

"Let's get to the shuttles" Adam said, as my suit reverted back to normal dimming it's light and disguising my skin to look like a Plutonian. "Let me find the shuttles, you stay here and out of sight" i said, as he looked at me, not agreeing. "Adam, if you walk out there with me, there is no way we'll make it" i said, as he sighed before nodding. He then tapped my suit making my disguise disappear as i was stunned. "What are you-" i started, but was cut off by him kissing me. "I just wanted to kiss the real you, in case something happens..." he said, caressing my cheek as i sighed. "Nothing's gonna happen.." i said, knowing that might not be entirely true. 

"You don't know that" he whispered, as i tapped my suit making my disguise reappear. "Stay safe" he said, as i nodded, walking on to the main ship and making it past the guardians as i blended in with the crowd of Plutonians. "Miss.. can i see your birth mark please" a guardian says, watching me sneak past as i stopped in my tracks. i panicked, before taking his gun and hitting him across the face with it, as i kept the gun and ran for my life. "We got a runner!" they yelled, as i pushed past people, trying to make it to the shuttles. 

I found a room with shuttles nearby, but there was a line and there was no way i was waiting to stay alive. So i past them, finding another room with a guardian in front, as he shot at me, i shot back, dodging a few bullets before shooting him in the face. The door was locked, as i shot off the birth mark scanner on the wall. Once i made it inside, there was only one shuttle left. I hopped inside and tried to start it up, but there was only one problem. It needed a birth mark to fly. "You have got to be kidding me" i said, as the door opened. Making me flinch, as i hid under the seat of the shuttle. "Eve?" a voice said, as i sighed of relief realizing it was Adam. 

"What are you doing!? i told you to wait!" i said, as i saw he disguised himself with Plutonian attire, which had to of been how he made it past security. "I couldn't let you go alone" he said, as he climbed into the shuttle with me. "We're all we have, and if i lose you, i have nothing" he said, as my heart skipped a beat, hearing him admit that. "Well we can't go anywhere unless we have a birth mark" i said, tapping on the scanner that was right in front of me. Adam frowned before slumping in his seat and thinking of an idea, "hang on a sec" he said, climbing out of the shuttle as he walked outside. "Where is he going?" i whispered to myself, as he was gone for a few minutes. 

I got worried, so i climbed out of the shuttle and walked over to the door, drawing my gun just in case, "Adam?" i whispered, as i walked closer to the door. "Adam, say something!" i said, as the door was still closed and there was silence. I reached out my hand to grab the handle but it opened abruptly as i was scared by the sudden action. "Will this work?" he said, holding up a piece of skin that had a birth mark on it. My mouth fell open, as i looked on the floor to see the guardian i killed, missing a chunk of it's neck. Before i could be disgusted, guardians saw us in the doorway and were heading straight towards us. "I pray that it does" i said, as i pulled him inside and slammed the door, making it back over to the shuttle. 

Adam placed the piece of skin on the scanner as the shuttle approved and the shuttle started up the engine. "Let's go!" he said, as i held the wheel and blasted the shuttle back into space. "Let's try this one more time" i said, as we cruised into space. "And of course, they're following us" i said, as Adam looked behind us. "Take the wheel, i got an idea" i said, as he grabbed the wheel and i climbed to the higher seat in the back, specifically made for shooting. "Take this!" i screamed, as i started shooting at the Plutonian ships behind us.