Chapter 7: Distance

(Srry I was planning something with the dream.)

Bob and Bosip sat back to back on their beds. Bob was staring at a wall and Bosip, the closet. Bob and Bosip sit in silence. Bob has his head in the middle of his knees, resting his head between his legs. He starts thinking about those three words. His heart went heavy. Bob was straight. He liked girls. So, why did he feel this way for a guy?? Not to mention, his best friend as well. Bob was straight. He liked girls. But why did he feel so...different around Bosip?

"So, um...how long?"

"...a few months. Years? I can't even remember." Bob turns away from Bosip's direction. He sighs. He had been way too oblivious about how he had been acting. He was always so nice. A little too nice. Especially when Bob was in the room. And when they were watching a movie or playing video games or just watching TV together, he would always offer him to sit on his lap or let Bob lay his head on Bosip's legs. He didn't care if his legs went numb or if he just couldn't walk after that. He just wanted to make Bob happy. Bob finally decided to get up. He walked over to Bosip's left side and sat down next to him.

"So you have a crush?"

"Yeah..."

"On...someone as selfish. As stupid. And as annoying...as me?"

"You're not any of those things, don't say that!" Bosip puts his hand on Bob's. Bob felt his mind race with millions of possibilities. It was like his emotions and his desires were mixing itself together. "But...do you...like me, too?" Bob jumped up suddenly. He had never told anybody that he loved them. His heart felt heavy. Like some unknown pain. Bosip grabbed his hand before Bob could start walking away. He looked deeply into his eyes. Bob sighed and sat back down. "Well...doy you?"

"...I-Im sorry. I've...never told anybody I loved them. Not even my parents. Or relatives. I just assumed they should've known after all this time we've known each other. If it's really awkward, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I don't mind." Bob smiles. Bosip smiles back. Bob gets closer. Bosip becomes hotter. They look deeply into each other's sapphire eyes. Bosip places his hand onto Bob's cheek. He notices and nuzzles into his hand, tiredly and cutely. Bosip gasps quietly, but gets used to it. Bob slowly makes his way down onto the bed, slowly taking Bosip with him. He nuzzles deeper into the palm of his hand. “...You’re so cute.” Bosip moves some of Bob’s blue locks out of his eyes with his other hand. Bob puts his hand onto Bosip’s. He giggles lightly. Bosip smiles. He cups both of Bob’s cheeks. “Can I…Can I kiss you?” Bob blushes and sits up. Bosip sits up with him. “I-Is that a…” Bob nods softly.

“Yes.” Bosip holds both of Bob’s hands softly and holds them to his chest, tenderly kissing his soft hands.

“I don’t care if you don’t say it back, but…I love you. More than anything in the world. And I will never let go of these hands ever again. You’ll always see me behind a corner or a door. I promise” Bob is stunned. He felt himself become heavy with emotions. Tears formed in his eyes and he lowered his head lightly. He starts laughing quietly.

“You better. Or I’ll find you myself.” He moves his lips closer to Bosip’s. He turns around and lays his head on Bosip’s legs.

“You’re really gonna make me work for it?”

“Yup.~” He laughs. Bosip grabs the sides of Bob’s cheeks and moves his head up. He leans down and steals a soft, wholesome kiss from Bob. He moves his body slowly and steadily, still kissing Bosip. He places his hands on the outside of Bosip’s thighs and Bosip places his hand on Bob’s hair and his chin. He slips his hands down the blue-haired boy’s body. From his head, then to his shoulders, and down to his hips. Their lips part slowly, leaving a gasp of breath from both of them behind. Bob turns away after a few moments and covers his mouth with his finger. Bosip rests his head in the crook of his neck. “That…was my first kiss.”

“Same here. And it was amazing. Especially because it was with you.” Bosip draws circles on Bob’s back through his shirt. He kisses Bob’s cheek and rests on his neck again. Bob lifts the blanket from under them up and pulls it over them. “Aww. You’re already tired?”

“What, where you planning something?”

“Well, kind of, but you…uh…” Bosip blushes violently. He turns away from Bob as quickly as possible. “G-Good night!!!” He yells. He feels his entire body. He’s burning hot and it was like he could hear his heartbeat. Bob cuddles up to him slowly to get comfy. He rests his head on Bosip’s chest. Bob wraps his leg around his body and places his hands on the low part of his chest, close to his stomach. Bob closes his eyes and nuzzles his head onto Bosip’s neck sweetly.

“You’re so cute when you get like this.” Bob taps Bosip’s head. Bosip covers himself with his blanket. Bob laughs at Bosip. Bob slowly lifts the blanket up and sneaks under the covers.

“W-What are you-!!!” Bob hugs Bosip and wraps his legs around Bosip’s waist tightly. “A-AH! Bob get off! This is so weird!”

“Don’t be so sour!!” Bob laughs as he

“This isn’t funny!!” Bosip struggles underneath Bob as he gives him a surprise cuddle attack under the covers.

“What the hell is going on in there?” Bobal groans. “One moment, Bosip is depressed as shit, and the next, he’s screaming his head off.”

“Did Bob and Bosip finally make up?”

“Well…Ya wanna find out??” Bobal points his thumb at Bob and Bosip’s door. Bowaev nods frantically. They run over to the door and slowly and quietly open it. Bob and Bosip, who are under the covers, don’t notice. The two slip their small bodies into the door and slide under Bob’s bed slowly and quietly. Bosip is groaning in embarrassment and Bob is giggling, causing a lot of noise from both of them under the covers. “What s happening under there?-” Bobal pauses almost immediately as the blankets open up and Bob and Bosip’s heads pop out along with the top part of their torso.

“Hah…You can be really embarrassing sometimes. You know that, don’t you?” Bosip sighs with his face reddened.

“Well, you make it easy to embarrass you. Besides, don’t you feel warm?”

“W-What kind of accusation is that!?” Bob cuddles up onto him again, laying his soft hair on Bosip’s chest. Bosip sits up and softly holds Bob by his hip. “Why are you so obsessed with me this badly?”

“I could ask the same for you.”

“T-That’s not your business- E-EH!?~” Bob turns towards him and sits on his lap, pinning his back onto the dashboard of the bed.

“Just shut the hell up and make out with me, shark boy.” Bobal and Bowaev’s jaws drop as Bob grabs Bosip’s shirt collar and gives him a deep seductive kiss. Bobal covers Bowaev’s eyes. Bowaev moves his hand out of the way and Bobal doesn’t even fight back and just stares at the two making out. And Bob wasn’t holding back. He was getting down and dirty with him. Bosip kisses back after a few moments, but by the time he gets used to it, Bob slips his tongue into his mouth. Bosip moaned loudly, but it was muffled. Bosip violently gets dominated. His noises get higher and longer as they kiss. Bowaev slowly backed up more under the bed.

“Yo, Wave. You good?” Bobal whispers to him. Bowaev just stares at them. He even leans a little bit forward to hear the noises and the kissing. (Yuuuuh get into iiiiiitttt!!) Bobal is confused at first but then gets the hint. Bob pulls Bosip under the covers. Bobal crawls out from under, laying low to the ground. Bobal motions Bowaev to get out from under. He shakes his head and keeps looking. The two part their lips, leaving a strand of saliva behind. Bob smiles and moves his head down. Bobal drags Bowaev from under the bed silently. And slowly and quietly drags him out of the room. The door closes behind them but causes a noise. Bosip looks at the door. Bob uncovers himself. They stare at the door for a few moments.

“Was someone in here?”

“Dunno. But let's just be safe.” Bob gets up and looks around outside the door. He makes sure, and there’s no one in sight. Bob closes the door and locks it. Bob slowly turns back. Bosip gulps nervously. Bob crawls onto the bed and pins him down. “You nervous?”

“Y…Yeah. K-Kinda. I-Is that bad?”

“Nah…Not. At. All.”

(Yes. Im back bitches. Word count: 1528)