Seduce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take time and you were able to prepare something for Evelynn to drink. It was nerve-wracking just to be in her presence and it feels much more problematic than you thought it would be. You gave her a mug full of warm chocolate since it was the only thing you have except a couple of beverages and even sodas but they don't fit the temperature right now when it's a little colder. You sat down in front of her and were a little anxious to start a conversation.

This girl right here is a celebrity! Why is she here?! Why the fuck did I invite her here anyway!? You wanted to smack your forehead to any wall near you but couldn't do so in her presence.

Evelynn took the mug with care and gave you a glare with those eyes making your skin crawl. You...should probably send her home, this is the only place you could find yourself safe from any troubles but how could you do it without sounding rude? That gaze also felt a little scary when it was looking down on you and you get it, you're not famous, not rich so why would someone from the upper class be here? She took a sip and you were just smiling awkwardly as you looked at the table. Wow, it's...brown.

"Looks like the girls took a little liking to you," Evelynn said making you flinch when you didn't expect her to speak. You mustered the courage to face her with your eyes closed but what she said just confused you.

"W-what do you mean? I felt like I just caused them trouble," Y/N  replied and sighed when you felt like you did. Evelynn just chuckled and you noticed her eyes were glued to my forearms.

That made you scared so you slowly hid them under the table where she can't see. It was...something that might scare the lady and you didn't want her to leave with such emotions.

"No, the time we had was short but even then you were able to give us a nice time. In fact, it was too nice," Evelynn said while her left elbow rested on the table while she laid her chin on her left palm. This resulted in her body having to lean closer to you.

...pink... Puah! Y/N control yourself! You looked away as you tried to remove the image of her bra. You heard her chuckle but even then you can't bring yourself to look at her. You felt like she knew what you saw and that made you drop further into the depths of shame.

"W-well I'm glad I didn't agitate any of you b-but, what brings you here madam?" Y/N asked. She might find it a little offensive if you asked her why she followed you and you thought it felt a bit narcissistic in doing so. She shrugged with a smirk and continued to drink making you laugh in dismay when that didn't answer anything. She took a small sip and placed the cup down in a way you could see it even when you were facing down. The cups barely halved, my god!

"Actually I came here hoping you could help me with...something," Evelynn said and bit the nail of her left pinky finger as she smiled. You were able to see how her eyes were examining your body when your skin was tingling from shoulder to hip.

You smiled as normal and peaceful as you could but your lips kept trembling and your left leg also started bouncing when your bar of anxiety was close to being filled. It was warning you, something's going to happen and you don't know if it's good or not.  Evelynn began to move, she's reaching out for me what do you do?

A). Should you back away? B). Should you speak to stop her advance? C). Should yo-uh oh...too late she grabbed you in your left shoulder.

The touch felt warm and you couldn't feel any weight from it. She stood slowly and you remained still when you don't know how to act. Her status as a celebrity was putting the pressure making your moves limited. You...how should you act?