🌹🐧Harem Part 4

Susie(Kirby)
Reason: When Haltmann Co. came over to take over the planet, we went around and when we got to the Overload Ocean, we met her for the first time.
Relation Name: Organic & Artificial Geniuses
Fun Fact: She has a big sweet tooth for Ice Cream/Frozen Treats, so whenever we meet, we always go to an ice cream spot.

Relation Name: Organic & Artificial GeniusesFun Fact: She has a big sweet tooth for Ice Cream/Frozen Treats, so whenever we meet, we always go to an ice cream spot

The 3 Mage Sisters(Kirby)
Reason(s):
❄️Francisca was the easiest to get on board as she found me to be very soothing and comforting.
🔥Flamberge was very uneasy with me when I was close to Francisca, but Francisca did a very great job persuading her.
⚡Zan Partizanne was actually very glad that I got and said her name right.
Relation Name(s): ❄️Frosty Friends/🔥Burning Buddies/⚡Amping Allies
Fun Facts: Francisca is the Youngest, Flamberge is the Middle sister, and Zan is the eldest.
Also, despite being called "The Mage Sisters", they are not related via DNA. They just grew very close to the point that they call each other sisters.

Pastry(Cookie Run)Reason: She mistakened me for a Cake Monster, so I had to prove my innocence

Pastry(Cookie Run)
Reason: She mistakened me for a Cake Monster, so I had to prove my innocence. I followed her up the Tower of Sweet Chaos and we found out different truths that cleared things up as well as confronted Pomegranate & Red Velvet. Like how cookies came to be just to be consumed by witches due to life powder. And more importantly(on my end), who was that being from my vision as a young boy who turned out to be White Lily.
Relation Name: Pure Fighters
Little Known Fact: After we escaped from the Tower of Sweet Chaos, I told Pastry to quit being a part of the St. Pastry's Order and although she was a bit hesitant, she obliged and followed me afterwards. She also no longer sees cakes as bad creatures after Red Velvet told her that cakes & cookies are just as equal.

 She also no longer sees cakes as bad creatures after Red Velvet told her that cakes & cookies are just as equal