🌹🐧Harem Part 3

Pink Choco(Cookie Run)
Reason:She felt very lonely on her journey to try and perfect her Love Virus. But then she saw the hybrid and felt like he was the one for her. When she crash-landed, I found her in the crash and with enough love, she felt better and we got well together.
Relation Name: Aiming for Love
Fun Fact: She's still trying to perfect her Love Virus these days, but since she found love herself with me, she uses it to moreso be a matchmaker.

Relation Name: Aiming for LoveFun Fact: She's still trying to perfect her Love Virus these days, but since she found love herself with me, she uses it to moreso be a matchmaker

Cherry Blossom(Cookie Run)
Reason: Introduced to by her youngest sister, Cherry Cookie. She actually enjoyed the relaxing time of having a picnic with the plant-human hybrid & Bonneter.
Relation Name: Blooming Break
Fun Fact: The tea that she brews and makes is very delicious and always warm.

Cherry Ball(Cookie Run)Reason: She met him when he was talking with Orange & Lime Cookies who both donned new sporty outfits to celebrate their greatest achievements

Reason: She met him when he was talking with Orange & Lime Cookies who both donned new sporty outfits to celebrate their greatest achievements. She did ask how the 2 citrus females do so great and they answered. But Lime noticed that Cherry Ball Cookie was daydreaming about the hybrid. Eventually she found me once Cookie Sports Day was all over and talked to me. I figured that the Citrus females talked to her about it, and I accepted her.
Relation Name: Bouncy Buddies
Fun Fact: She can jump as high as Luigi thanks to the ingredients in her dough/DNA containing bouncy cherries and continuous training.

Uzi(Murder Drones)Reason: The duo were apparently warped to her dimension/planet and although they were confused for a Disassembly/Murder Drone at first, the duo became great partners with the Worker Drone

Uzi(Murder Drones)
Reason: The duo were apparently warped to her dimension/planet and although they were confused for a Disassembly/Murder Drone at first, the duo became great partners with the Worker Drone. A Quad shortly after N, a buggy Murder Drone who mistakened Uzi for a Murder Drone, joined the group.
Relation Name: Natural & Artificially Rebellious