Note before the Showcase

For the characters in this book, I will specify which game/series they come from since I could randomly be referring to any character of said name. So the series/game(Which will be in Parentheses like these) is there to clear up confusion as to which specific character I'm talking about since there can be characters that can share the same or similar-sounding names.

Like let's look at the name Penny for Example. I could be referring to the RWBY Penny, the WarioWare Penny, and any other possible Pennys that are out there in the Omniverse of characters. Which is where the Parentheses come in Handy for series specification.

Also, the image limit is 20, so expect a Handful of chapters/pages from this as it might grow overtime when it flies around me.

And finally, they're in no Specific order. So I just pretty much went crazy as to where to put them.

Update 1(Nov 2021):There will now be reasons as to why they are a part of my/Gabriel's harem.

Update 2(Mar 2023): This book alongside a few others are also available on Ao3/Archive.

Update 3(Aug 2023): I renamed the book from "My Harem Book" into "My Book of Harem Members" to prevent confusion with the titling.