Not only was he unaided, but he silently pulled back half a step.

Unfortunately, this scene just fell into the eyes of Mr. Shi.

Luo Lingsheng tapped lightly—getting off the armrest of his wheelchair, he gave the key words knowingly, "Female college student?"

The woman took a deep breath, "My name is Chen Rong, Shi Sheng, a dog man, said he doesn't know me? Then, how dare you say that I don't know my sister Chen Ling?"

"—A year ago, Shi Sheng met my sister who just entered college in another province!"

"My younger sister has been very handsome since she was a child. Although she can't match the exquisite beauty of those celebrities and Internet celebrities, and she doesn't have the mature charm of the wealthy wives, she is only a twenty-year-old little girl. Before she went to college, she devoted herself to studying and didn't talk about it. If you are in love, you will become a sweet pastry in the eyes of some old men!"

All the guests present have brought some experience, and some words can be understood without having to say it thoroughly—

Shi Sheng fell in love with Chen Ling, who was still in college, and tried to eat the young grass? The age difference between the nearly fifty and the early twenties can be a father and daughter!

Someone else asked, "Miss Chen Rong, where is your sister?"

Since this matter is not directly related to her, the parties should be asked to speak out.

When Chen Rong heard this, her face poured out—wiping pain.

She did not directly answer other people's questions, but just took out a diary and exposed Shi Sheng's next works step by step at her own pace.

"My father died early, and my sister and I were both brought up by my mother. Last year, my sister got into the No. 1 university in the province with absolute excellence. In order to save living expenses and save enough tuition fees, and she goes to work in a coffee shop outside of class."

It was in that place that she met Shi Sheng.

"This diary was written by my sister. She mentioned in it that after about two or three contacts, Shi Sheng would chat with her over coffee."

"Shi Sheng and my sister said that he divorced at an early age, and his ex-wife left behind—the twin sons, both of whom have now been brought up and stayed abroad for many years without coming back."

Only half-truths and half-truths can be used to convince strangers.

Hearing this, Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei unanimously showed their disgust.

At the same time, Xie Wei and Xie Keyue's expressions were also very ugly—

ex-wife? twin?

Shi Sheng's fabrication completely ignored their mother and son!

Chen Rong continued, "Once the coffee shop was too busy to get off work late, and it was raining, Shi Sheng offered to drive my sister back to school."

- Come and go, the two exchanged WeChat contact information.

Chen Ling wrote in her diary: After the two exchanged WeChat, she did not see Shi Sheng again in the coffee shop for a long time, but the two chatted frequently on WeChat.

Shi Sheng was handsome when he was young, and even though he is nearly fifty years old now, he has not reached the greasy stage of middle age.

What's more, he is good at disguising both online and offline. In the words of today's young girls, he is a mature and intimate uncle.