Once Thomas is back (Back to Y/N POV)

Thomas jumps out of the vent and Minho yells at him "Thomas!"

Thomas runs to the door and looks at how we barricaded it "We gotta go. We gotta go right now." Thomas tells us.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minho asking confused.

"What do you mean, "We gotta go?" Newt asks.

"They're coming. Come on. We gotta go. They're coming for us." Thomas rambles on. "Paige. She's still alive."

"What happened in there?" Frypan asks then turns to Aris "Aris, what happened?"

Newt yells at Thomas "Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us."

"She's still alive." Thomas says

I speak up "I knew it! That bitch!"

"Who's she? Teresa?" Fry asks.

"Ava." Thomas yells.

"Ava?" Newt asks in question. "Will you just turn around and talk to us?"

Thomas turns and yells "it's WICKED! It's still WICKED. It's always been WICKED."

I look to the ground and Newt jumps to Thomas and puts his hand in front of him "Thomas. What did you see?"

I turn to them both "That's enough he can tell us later but let's get the hell out of here." We all walk to the vent and look at me for instructions "Thomas go first, then Newt, Minho, Fry, Winston and Aris."

Newt looks at me "no you are not last."

"If they get in the door before you all get in the vents I can hurt them." they all get in the vent and I get in last. I look at the door and see them banging on it trying to get thought. I turn and follow the others.

We get to the end and everyone gets out "Come on, come on" Thomas waves us out. "Okay, let's go."

Aris stops us "You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do."

We all look at him like he's crazy "what are you talking about?" Thomas asks.

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go."

Winston turns and volunteers "I'll go with him."

"Okay, Winston, go! Go! Come on. "Thomas yells.

I run beside Newt and Minho, and Minho asks "You sure we can trust this kid?"

"You don't want to know where we'd be without him" we turn the corner and run into this woman "Ah!"

"Probably dead" I whisper.

The woman looks at us and asks "What are you kids doing out?" Alarms start going off.

"Shit grab her and let's go!" I yell. Thomas grabs the woman and she leads us.

We turn another corner and see a guard running at us. He yells "Freeze! Stay where you are!" He shoots electricity at us.

"Hey Y/N I think it's time for that new power of yours." Minho tells me.

"Ok, cover me." Minho turns and runs to distract him. I contract on the electricity that came from the taser and look and see it moving in the air. I run to the corner and yell "Minho! Down!" he drops to the floor and the taser hits the guard square in the face.

"Nice" they all tell me. Thomas grabs the gun from the guard and turns to us "Okay, Let's go. Come on. Let's go." The doctor leads us to a door.

She opens the door and we hear a voice. "Dr. Crawford, are you here to..." we push through the door and the voice yells again "Wait, wait. Okay, okay."